#06

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

With the passage of time, you've realized coming to Yoongi was a mistake. At that time it seemed like a good idea, in a sense that you needed to get distracted and by that you don't mean sex. Originally, you didn't come to his place to get your guts rearranged even if deep down it was your excuse, because it was better than admitting that you came to Yoongi at the first sight of trouble with your husband. Yoongi, your husband's brother, out of all people.

You should be ashamed. But is it really a big deal? Do you have to overthink it?

What's more important is that you and Yeonseok were able to make up after your argument. A few nice romantic dinners but most importantly a mature conversation and an apology brought you to the conclusion that you're still in this together. Nothing is changing after your argument and Yeonseok himself admitted he was too bitter and wasn't controlling himself when it came to his brother.

And perhaps your husband's absence has helped to make this situation better. He often goes on business trips but always makes sure to text you throughout the day while you end the evening with a call. It's not that often though, he even invites you on a few business trips, although you know there won't be that much time to go and look around the city together. So you usually choose to stay home, even though you've accompanied him on a few business trips during this month.

By the time your period ended, you knew it's time to reach out to Yoongi again. A naive part of you kind of hoped he would reach out to you first, although it doesn't make sense for him to do that. You were always the one who texted him and tried to plan... What are you even supposed to call it? Sex appoitment? It sounds ridiculous.

Throwing away your dignity, you had texted him and surprisingly, he agreed on your chosen date. You're reminded that he needs the money just as much as you want to reach the end of your deal.

You're not going to lie. After one of the romantic dinners after a bottle of champagne, you and Yeonseok had grown close and unfortunately for him (and you), you had to stop him before you broke your promise of not sleeping with him after you're done with Yoongi. It wouldn't be fair to him.

Are you hundred percent sure he doesn't sleep with anyone else? You are not. But surprisingly, you trust him and you have no interest in breaking your promise, even if it comes to your own husband.

However, having a sex is one thing. So when you pleasured and finished your husband with your mouth, it doesn't technically count as cheating, right? Why the hell do you feel so guilty as you walk to Yoongi's studio?

You're late. Five minutes, nothing major and according to Yoongi, he had his last client an hour ago. He should be alone and for that reason, you don't know why, you knock and open the door right after which you never do. And maybe you shouldn't have because instead of what you would imagine Yoongi cleaning up the place before he takes you to his apartment, you find him not alone.