#04

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

A little bit over a month later and you're at this place again. The time has passed awfully slowly and it might have had something to do with Yeonseok's absence and his presence required at work. You understood that this time of year is always one of the busiest and your husband wants to get everything done before he comes home, so he can fully focus on you. Although, the lack of presence of Yeonseok caused your mind to linger elsewhere.

Somewhere it probably shouldn't have and you had to stop yourself as soon as you realized you're thinking about his brother a little bit too much. Trying to pursue yourself it's just about the fear of the future and what it holds for you, but deep down you know Yoongi has something in him that intrigues you. Maybe it's the fact that it's finally something exciting happening in your life, considering the past few weeks were boring.

Yeonseok tried to make it up to you by taking you out for dinner or simply prepared one for you at home, so you can't blame him. You tried to occupy yourself but even the slightest boredom has brought one pair of sharp eyes to your mind.

And now that you're walking to his apartment, ready to take another step in your deal that makes your stomach clench with nervousness – or maybe there's a small amount of excitement as well. And you feel guilty and sick to your stomach because you shouldn't feel excited. Is it a bad thing?

Just like you told Yoongi, you contacted him first and you know he had to be smirking once he finally got your clear message with only one purpose. Date and time saying 'does it work for you'?

"It sure does" he replied and caused you to take a few deep breaths as you tried to shoo away that feeling once again.

After proposing to visit a hotel, Yoongi declined and said it'd be a better idea to just come straight to his place and do it there, since it doesn't catch any unnecessary attention and you had to give him that. You're not a public person and to be honest, strangers definitely don't care about you but you're trying to do this as discreetly as you can.

However, despite your inner feelings that you're experiencing, your walk is more confident than the last time, when you were here and even when he opens the door and you face him again, your eyes are full of bravery and confidence when you're met with that same amused and cocky smirk.

As he opens the door and allows you to come in, you take a quick glance at his appearance, finding him wearing jeans with a nice button-up, something you haven't seen him wearing before and you wonder if he made himself look more elegant for this occasion. Unsure about him, your intention of wearing a nice tight dress is quite obvious. You had nothing specific in mind for today's day and spent at least a good twenty minutes staring into your closet, trying to think of what would be the best option. You've settled on your casual yet still slightly elegant dress that compliments your body. With a nice pair of underwear, the guilt only intensified and you tried to tell yourself it is for you and to make yourself feel better. You haven't worn your best pair of underwear or dresses, only because it would be too wrong to make yourself look nice for someone who isn't your husband.