#07

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

You've come to Yoongi's tattoo shop by car.

The area where it's situated isn't gated and not exactly safe, it's not as awful as it might look or sound and there are definitely worse areas around and in Seoul, worth being wary of your surroundings even in this relatively safe country with a low crime rate. It doesn't mean there's no crime though. So you prefer to use your car, especially in the dark evenings.

Though, you haven't expected Yoongi's mouth on you so soon, wrecking you in a span of a few minutes as you barely walked out of the building. Noticing the wobbly legs and your embarrassed gaze, he offered to drive you both with his car instead.

"Chill out, I'll drive you here after so you can get your car."

That's what he has said and you agreed.

There had been no way you could've driven – not in your state.

You're not sure you've ever felt such tension before with anyone else. He hasn't even touched you during the ride to his home, yet whenever you sneaked a glance his way to see him sitting lazily in his seat, driving with one hand while the veins popped up under the skin. The memories of what happened at his studio to wondering what's going to happen and with the sight of him looking irresistible, have made it uncomfortable and sleek between your thighs the entire ride.

Along with guilt, lust wins over and you're completely mesmerized by the man that leads you into his dark apartment, the welcoming and pleasant scent of oranges and cinnamon fills your nostrils once he opens the front door and pushes you inside. The scent is a complete opposite of the unpleasant smell of mold in the hallway. But there's not enough time for you to dwell on it any further, not when your back is pushed against the wall and a surprised gasp leaves your mouth, soon swallowed by Yoongi's hungry mouth.

Moaning, you feel him press his hard length into you, hands roaming over your body until he grabs you by your thigh and lifts it up to his hip.

"You want me to fuck you against the wall?" he asks darkly against your lips, your closed eyes opening as they darken by his proposition.

"Yes," Comes out your response in a hushed whisper.

You've never been so driven by lust before – and here you thought you've never experienced it before. You thought you and Yeonseok have always been wild, just good enough to make you enjoy every sex you had. But what you're doing with Yoongi can't even be described by words.

He hikes your skirt up skilfully and quickly, momentarily dropping your leg down while you help him get rid of his jeans. Pulling it just enough for him to take his boxers with it, you don't get the time to wrap your hand around his cock, both of you too desperate to feel each other. The denied orgasm is crushing down on you once again and once Yoongi wraps your thigh around his hip again, you wrap your arms around his neck tugging him closer.