⚠️ Prologue + Author's Note ⚠️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS: ABUSE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Daddy, stop hitting mommy!" Young Y/N cried out.

Her father advanced towards her, fury burning in his eyes.

"Demetrius-- don't hit our daughter--" her mother choked, collapsed on the floor.

"Shut the hell up!" He roared at the mother as she latched his big, rough hands on Y/N's small neck, adding pressure. Y/N began to choke.

"I created you," he growled at her- his piercing blue eyes stared into her yellows. "Without me, you will never be anything."

Y/N's eyes widened and welled up with tears as she was choking while in the midst of fear; she also could not stop the uncontrollable quivering of her lips.

He let go of her neck, leaving red marks on her caramel-colored skin.

Her mother got up from the ground, staggering towards the father, she delivered a hard SLAP! across the father's face and dodged an incoming blow from the father; almost like she predicted it, stumbled towards Y/N and held her close to her chest, sobbing."

"You stupid bitch!" He yelled as he kicked the hardest kick at the mother's back and her scream echoed throughout the house.

Y/N's face contorted with anger and her eyes flashed black until she heard her mother and her father screaming.

She looked back to see her father writhing in uncontrollable pain and screaming; his face and body seemed to melt.

Her mother's continuous screams in fear while holding her daughter close was the only thing that made her realize that was happening.

Her father is dying.

But it was too late now. As the father melt away he insanely started to cackle.

Before the father crumpled into black, fine dust, he screamed; "AT LAST YOU HAVE MANIFESTED Y/N, THE PROJECT HAS GONE WITHOUT FAIL!"

Her mother looked at Y/N with intense fear-- as if she was a murderer.

She was, wasn't she?

Y/N looked at her mother wide-eyed, then stared at her hands, which were etched with black veins, throbbing under her skin, pulsing.

"You... you k-killed him, Y/N?" the mother whispered to her.

"No, mommy, no, I didn't!" Y/N cried out.

The mother grabbed Y/N's hand in response aggressively, and she lead herself and her daughter outside and lead her to the inside of the car.

"Put on your seat belt." She muttered as she got in the driver's seat to Y/N.

"Why? Mommy, where are we going?" Y/N asked innocently.

"Put on your seat belt Y/N!" The mother raised her voice in an answer.

"Mommy, please!! I'm scared, where-"

"Y/N, PUT ON YOUR FUCKING SEAT BELT!" the mother yelled at her.

Y/N swiftly put on her seat belt and the mother blasted on the ignition.

--

They stopped at a nice apartment.

"Mom, what is this place?" Y/N asked so innocently.

Silence fell in the car, so silent to the point you can hear the mother's unstable breathing. The mother began to sob uncontrollably, banging her head on the steering wheel, making the car honk.

Between breaths, she choked; "Get out now."

"Will you be back?" Y/N asked as she got out.

"I will try, but I can't promise to be back." she cried.

"It's okay mom, I trust you."

"Now tell your grandparents I dropped you off here."

NOT EVERYONE IS THE HERO OF THEIR OWN STORY.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUTHOR'S NOTE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hey loves!

Nycto here, and I want to give you guys a few pointers.

* Y/N = Your name

* L/N = Last Name of Your Name

* F/N = Full Name

* No, the characters in this story are not children. (Bakugou is 19 and Y/N is 18)

* Quirk is the on  Chapter 1 - The Introduction.

FUN FACT: Y/N in this story is Black and Caucasian.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ANNOUNCEMENTS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I know you guys are desiring the– you know– smut. (Bakugou x Y/N)

It will come soon! I promise! It will lead up to that point! Taking it slow! 

There are some parts that happened that are romantic!

When I'm done with this story (Or get bored of it, I'll let you guys know) I'll do one-shots with other males, (Lmk if you guys want smut?:eyes:)

This story is dedicated to my BLACK QUEENS! Black protagonist! :smug:

If you're not black, that's okay! No worries! This is also dedicated to female readers, so enjoy while it lasts <(^u^)>

If you guys like the story so far, let me know and share it with others that love BNHA (MHA).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This story contains:

* Strong Language

* Eventual Sexual Content

* Violence

* Abuse (TRIGGER WARNING)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

All I got for you guys, thank you loves!

Regards,

 - Nyctophobic ~~✯