Chapter 7 - Beach Babe (Bakugou's POV)

"I honestly do not want to fucking be here." he groaned while having his arms crossed, watching the rest of 1-A play around in the water.

Bakugou has honestly waited for Y/N for quite some time. He felt worried that she might've been hurt or worse from the sprained ankle, or other injuries she had.

But to his surprise, she came. And Bakugo reddened at her appearance.

Y/N walked toward his direction, but for some reason, everything seemed like it became slow-motion, and the spotlight was on her.

Her hair black-to-white gradient hair was put up into Space Buns, and her face soft and defined; glistening yellow-orange eyes, cute button nose, and full pink lips, pouted, and she blushed like mad.

Her swimming top was black with flame design, and her ruffly black skirt. It defined her body-shape perfectly.

"Oi, over here, American." Bakugou nodded his head.

Y/N sighed, trudging towards him.

"Hi." Y/N sighed again looking down at her small feet.

"What took you so damn long, Y/N?" Bakugou asked.

"It's just-" Y/N tried to reply

"HEY! GUYS, 1-A! We're gonna play Chicken in the water, join us if you wanna!" Ashido hollered at everyone.

The remaining of 1-A came running into the water, some getting on top of others shoulders.

"Well, do you want to play with me?" Y/N asked, gazing into his eyes.

"I'm fine." Bakugou said, but immediately regretted it.

"Fine, your loss." She smirked, then came running into the water, joining the other young adults.

"Kirishima! Let me get on top of your shoulders!" Y/N said.

"Sure," he replied, then grabbing onto Y/N's waist to help her get on top, and lifted her up, "Damn, your light!"

"Thanks, haha! My quirk makes me that way!" Y/N replied, as soon as she got onto his shoulders.

Bakugou narrowed his eyes at Kirishima, ready to beat the shit out of him.

"Remember! You can't use your quirk the first round you're playing!" Ashido announced.

Everyone roared in agreement.

"Three!" Ashido announced.

"Two!" 

"One!"

"GO!" Ashido shouted.

There was chaos; screaming and splashing, cursing and laughter.

There was only about 5 teams left standing, that including Kirishima and Y/N.

"Round two, go!" Ashido yelled.

"Hey, Kirishima, can you grab onto my thighs as hard as you can?" Y/N asked

"Sure!" Kirishima latched onto her thighs, "This good?"

Bakugou saw from afar, and gritted his teeth.

"Yup! Off we go now!" Y/N sprouted her wings from her back, and zipped towards the other five opponents.

One knocked down.

The other knocked.

Third one knocked

Fourth one.

But when it came down to the 5th, she hesitated.

The team looked menacing... Never would've thought Kaminari and Yaoyorozu.

"Ok, for this, we have to fly in the sky." Y/N whispered to him. "I know he has an electric quirk."

Y/N and Kirishima launched into the sky swiftly.

"Ok, you ready?" Y/N asked Kirishima.

"Yeah, let's go!" Kirishima replied, smirking.

"Ok, three, two, one..." Y/N yelled.

BANG, BANG, BANG!

Gunshots.