Chapter 6 - A Little Visit

"Thank you, Recovery Girl!" Y/N said gratefully.

"No problem, please call me Shuzenji."

"Okay, thank you, once again." She beamed.

"I prefer you wait 30 mintues before walking, though, just to keep you on the safe side." Shuzenji recommended her.

"Ah, ok," Y/N sighed, "I'll just use my wings then."

"Nor that either, leave your wings to rest for a while also." She informed.

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "Fine, to the beach we go then." he said as he picked her up again bridal-style, but this time holding her closer to his chest.

Bakugou could've sworn her heartbeat paced faster and faster, and saw her staring at her lap, and twiddling with her fingers, flushed as they left.

Why is she cocky one day, and then shy the other? Kind of fucking bipolar. He thought. Bakugou flushed by seeing her flushed.

They made a quick stop to her room.

"I-I think thirty minutes has passed by now." Y/N stammered, softly touching the ground just to make sure she doesn't feel pain.

"I will be right back, you can come to get me later once you're done getting ready for the beach." She said.

"I'm not even go-" Bakugo stopped mid-sentence then huffed. "Fine, fuck." he muttered, making his way up the hallway.