Chapter 4 - The Aftermath (Bakugo's POV)

"I still cannot believe I lost to her," Bakugou yelled in his dorm, "I'm the best at everything, I'm supposed to be perfect!"

He sighed angrily, then let himself relax on his bed as he flopped into it.

She was really cute though, He thought dreamily, her appearance, her personality, her determination, her... 

His mind flashed to the hole he made in her shirt, exposing Y/N's cleavage.

"What the fuck, Katsuki?!" He yelled at himself, facepalming.

He groaned furiously.

She seems really cool though, maybe I should get to know her better. He thought.

Not should.

Must.

--

In the ass-crack of dawn, Bakugou planned on asking Y/N if she wanted to exercise with him.

He stopped at the door of her dorm.

He knocked loudly at the door to her dorm, but there was no response.

But what did happen, though, is the door creaked open, and he took a peek inside.

"Oi, get the fuck up! I want to ask you something." Bakugou began at her, his eyes darting to the bed.

He reddened at the sight of her body– she wore a tank top, apparently with no bra on, visibly showing her nipples through the shirt, and wayyyyy too short shorts that show half of her ass, and wide hips. She looked peaceful sleeping, but in Bakugou's eyes, she was much too vulnerable.

He gulped hard, and closed the door, so he wouldn't see what a mess she was, but flustered as he realized he was growing a tent.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" He whispered angrily at himself.

Kirishima was jogging up the hallway, and stopped to notice Bakugou flustered.

"Kat- yo- what's wrong man?" Kirishima landed a hand on Bakugou's shoulder.

"Nothing, it's just- she's not up yet," He replied, "I was gonna ask if she wanted to work out together."

Kirishima cocked an eyebrow, "You like her or something, Kat? I mean, I could see, she's pretty hot."

"NO! The fuck Ei?! I don't!" He lied, but on the inside felt like beating the shit out of his bro for saying that, "I lost yesterday to her, so I wanted to compete with her in something different."

"Alright, well you said it," Kirishima laughed, "Day two of getting your ass whooped."

"You never know until you find out," Bakugou protested, "So shut the fu-" he stopped mid-sentence to whip his head around at Y/N's door opening with a click sound.

"Mmnh." Y/N groaned, rubbing her eyes, yawned. She looked up to see Bakugou and Kirishima.

"Bakugou? Kirishima? Why are you guys by my door?" Y/N murmured, still tired, and apparently, still wearing the outfit.

Kirishima did the same as Bakugou, he flushed as red as his hair.

"We just-" Bakugou began, "I just, wanted to ask you if you want to compete in something different- a physical challenge."

"Oh?" Y/N chuckled, "Alright, but give me a second to change, okay?" closing the door back with a click!

"Damn," Kirishima said, running his fingers through his hair, "the hell was that right now?"

Kirishima looked at Bakugou to see him as red as himself.

"Well," Kirishima began once again, "I'm going to ask her after you guys do your little competition, if she wants to go to the beach with the rest of 1-A."

"I got it," Bakugou said, holding his hand up, "I'll ask her."

"Ok, sounds good, cya bro." Kirishima jogged down the hallway.

Bakugou turned his head to see him leave, but sharply turned back when the door of Y/N's dorm made a faint click!  sound.

"Alright, I'm ready." Y/N came from her room, and closed the door and locked it.

Bakugou shifted her eyes to her body; Black work-out top, and leggings, with black and white running Nike shoes. Although it was plain, the clothing really hugged her curvy body shape.

"What?" Y/N asked sternly, noticing him staring, "I wanted to match you, is that fine?"

"Whatever." Bakugou shifted his eyes away from her, "Let's go do our work-out."