Chapter 10 - Intoxicated Decisions

"Hey, Y/N! Glad you can make it!" Ashido beamed, looking very formal.

"Why are you so formal?" Y/N asked, then began again, "Ashido, this isn't your party." she pinched the bridge of her nose, shaking her head, "If it isn't yours, then who's party is this?"

"Oh, this is Iida's party actually," Ashido replied giving a small, nervous wave. "Most of the class from 1-A including other classes came, so I decided that since most of them are going to Iida's, I might as well join also."

"If it's a formal party, I'm guessing," Y/N sighed, "Then I'll get out one of my formal dresses, I'll be right back."

"Alright, I'll see you back here in a few!" Ashido waved her goodbye, as she walked up the stairs.

--

"I'm on the verge of literally fucking leaving." Bakugou muttered, not looking forward to the party, leaning against the wall by the food table, staring pro-foundling bored at all the people dancing.

"H-hi Katsuki!" Y/N came rushing to him.

Bakugou looked toward her direction to find her trying to run in high-heels; her long slim white high-slit dress, silky, gradient hair covering one side of her face.

He couldn't help not looking at her boobs as she rushed towards him in high-heels, bouncing.

She gave him  a big hug and looked up at him, and Bakugou flushed as he noticed her breasts were pushed up against his chest.

"You look handsome, Katsuki." Y/N breathed. She then realized what she said, then looked down at her white, sparkly heels, blushing angrily at herself.

"You look amazing yourself, as always." Bakugou flicked her forehead.

"Hey!" Y/N barked, "Just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean you won't get your fucking ass whooped!" Y/N rubbed her forehead, and pouted.

Bakugou smirked, he loves getting on her nerves. 

She's too short anyways to even hurt me.  Bakugou snickered, then looked pleased with himself.

He smiled, a genuine, soft one. Y/N's heart warmed at the sight of it, but she snapped back to reality once interrupted.

"Ah, sorry, Y/N, do you mind? You're by the drink area." Uraraka asked Y/N. and replied once she moved and got a cup of refreshment, "Thank you, you look amazing!" Uraraka beamed.

"Ochaco?" Someone called for her, as Y/N spotted, it was Midoriya.

"Sorry, I have to go, my boyfriend is calling me." Ochaco beamed, then made her way back to the dance floor to Midoriya.

"Speaking of a damn drink." Bakugou poured himself something pink, from an elegant punch bowl.

"Have you had alcohol before?" Y/N asked sternly, looking at Bakugou down the whole thing.

"That fucking burned my throat," he wiped his mouth with his sleeve then replied, "No."

"That's probably what you're drinking then."

"I'm sure I'll be fine." 

"You don't know that, Katsuki." Y/N said assuredly.

"Fuck off! I know I'll be okay!" Bakugou slurred.

Y/N sighed. "Let's just go to my dorm and get out of here, you're already acting quirky."