Inside Front Cover

Inside front cover

Sam showed Elissa the last bedroom. It had a bit of a girly feel to the decor; Elissa could not help but notice that the door was heavily armoured, with walls at least three times thicker than any other in the house - and no windows.

"Yep, my little hidey hole," Sam quipped, mirthlessly. "Armoured, soundproofed and safe."

Elissa could barely contain herself. "You grew up... in here?" she asked, incredulous. "It's a prison!"

She stepped smartly out of the room. Though larger than most single rooms (not as big as the barracks, as Sam had claimed, but damned close) it still felt claustrophobic.

"This house is amazing but that..." 

Warning/Disclaimer

The stories hereafter are about a fictional character's fictional history in a setting containing references to elements from the Mass Effect universe. All such elements remain in the ownership of the copyright holders​. The author has never played the game, so there will be inconsistencies.

Rated M for Mature readers

The opinions stated within these stories are those of the characters.

Sex/Violence/Language disclaimer

The content of these stories is considered important, non-gratuitous character development by the author. The reader's opinion may differ.

These stories contain graphic depictions of sexual relationships between consenting adults. It also includes heavily implied brutality and violence, (non-sexual) abuse against minors/infants and generally bad things.

Along with this, use of profanity and language that is usually considered not politically correct is prevalent throughout.

Do not read if these topics offend, and do not share with anyone who may find it offensive.

Love/Happy ending disclaimer

This is one of my stories.