Chapter -15-Insecurity

It was Night and the Sky was Dark with only Moonlight Illumination was in the room through the Window  , Riddhima was beside Vansh and she was staring at Sleeping Vansh .

While She was Gazing Vansh Tears started rolling down from her cheeks continuously and unknowingly .

She gazed at Adorably sleeping Vansh and Cleared up her tears , She put her hand on his head and she started moving her hand on his head Lovingly .

Riddhima :( in mind ) Sometimes In life You need to make few Sacrifices for your love , I had to sacrifice you from my life  for your life but in the twist of the events I had to sacrifice My self respect too .

I am not a Cheater , Vansh .

But They say naah ,Life becomes better If Some Bitter Truths are Hidden .

I cannot take away Your peace and complicate your little heart and tear you apart .

I understood in these few days ,Your love is Stronger , Endless and more beautiful than My love for you .

You held my hand when , "any one could hate and leave "

I don't want to hurt you anymore , Let the truth be hidden in my heart .

I cannot tell you the Insults , Abuses , Treachery and Disrespect I faced in your absence .

I don't want you to suffer , feel Guilty or Tear you apart .

Riddhima Trembles as she Remembers the Incidents two days ago .

Flashback :

Vansh was Waiting in the Car for Riddhima .

Riddhima walks to the car furiously after her little Showdown with Anupriya .

Vansh looks at Riddhima in Daze and Awe at the same time , As Riddhima was looking Beautiful in her Black slit Skirt and  Grey Crop Top .

Vansh was literally Gawking at her , Riddhima looks at Vansh Gawking at her making all her anger Evaporate .

Riddhima opens the door and Settles herself in the front seat , While Vansh was still staring at her .

Riddhima rolls her eyes to him and As he was still staring at her after five odd minutes of her being ready to be driven to the college .

She slowly moves forward to him and snaps her finger in front his face .

Vansh blinks in eyes , As he realizes he was gawking at his own wife .

Vansh composes himself by breathing out .

Vansh : Sweetheart , Did the Plan change ?

Are we going to Fashion show ?

Riddhima smiles sarcastically .

Riddhima :(annoyed ) Wow , Now You will also taunt me .

I am Going to college in the clothes , I like to wear .