Chapter - 24 - Red Bangles

Vansh drove his Car back to the mansion immediately , Accompanied by Angre in the Car .

His thoughts were racing from negative to positive simultaneously .

Vansh starts thinking that his Father can never harm Riddhima because they had a really good bond and His father took care of Riddhima like a daughter .

Then , Negative thoughts were Occupying his mind , "My dad mercilessly tried to separate Riddhima from me for his Drugs Business , Why wouldn't he cross his limit ".

As he thinks about all the Negative thoughts , He fastens the speed of the car .

Vansh dials Riddhima , while Driving the Car .

Vansh : Hello , Riddhima ?

Riddhima laughing loudly , She picked up the phone and Vansh heard her laugh .

Riddhima : (Still Laughing )Yes, Vansh ?

Vansh : What are you doing ?

Is everything Fine ?

Riddhima : Yes , Vansh .

I am just having a fun Chat with Mama  (Ajay ).

Vansh : oh .

Riddhima feels a little weird fear in his voice .

Riddhima : Is Something wrong ?

Vansh : Nothing , You just go your room Take your medicines and sleep .

I am will reach there in Ten Minutes .

Riddhima :( Confused ) Okay .

Riddhima rubbing her belly .

Mama ( Ajay )  I will go and rest , My baby needs rest .

Vansh takes a sigh of relief as he hears her telling that .

He reaches home in just Ten Minutes .

Vansh was walking towards the door and Suddenly he felt something pricked on his shoe , He gazed down on the floor .

He found broken red bangles on the floor .

He bend down and looked at the Bangle carefully .

 As he observed the bangles , He remembered Riddhima wearing those Red Bangles .

Flashback :

While Vansh getting ready for the wedding , Riddhima Playing with the bangles and making the sounds from the bangle placing it near his ear .

Riddhima was irritating Vansh with the bangles sound , while he was moving away Riddhima was trying to go near and make the sound . 

Vansh : ( Annoyed )What ?

Riddhima : I love them , They make lovely sound 

Thank you for bringing me these red bangles and do bring me more colors .

Vansh : Okay , Sweetheart 

Are you ready ? 

Riddhima : Yes 

Riddhima holds his hand , Vansh entwines his hand Staring into her eyes .

Flashback ends ...

Vansh : Riddhima ?

Vansh immediately stood up and was about to go inside the house .

He stopped himself from entering the house as he heard the bangles sound in the parking lot .

He took his steps towards the parking area .

He found no one , Suddenly he heard a loud Yell taking his name .

It was Riddhima's voice , She just shouted his Name loudly .

The Yell had strong sharp pain of cry .

Vansh understood the from where the sound came , He looked at the car and He noticed Riddhima's hand  .

As he was about to reach , Suddenly the car started to move .

The car drove rashly out of the gate .

While Vansh saw the Car and He understood whose car it was .

Vansh :( Shocked ) Dad's Car .

Vansh immediately reached his Car , Only to find his Car punctured and a bullet near the Car .

Vansh banged his hand on the Car and marched into his house for the other Car keys .

As he entered the house , He heard a Groaning Voice .

He looked around and followed the voice .

It lead him to a room and He found a Person holding his head , He Stood up struggling .

Vansh : ( Shocked ) Dad .

Ajay turned to him holding his head , Blood was dripping .

******************