Chapter-17- The Days Without You

Vansh : ( In daze ) What is the Truth , Riddhima ?

Riddhima looks at him with her welled up eyes .

As they both staring and read each other's emotions , They both hear kabir's foot steps .

He was holding his leg groaning in pain and was  Running away  .

Vansh Ignores him and takes Riddhima Inside .

Vansh and Riddhima were in the bath room , Riddhima had mud on her night dress and body as she Tripped in the backyard while walking .

Vansh was Trying to read Riddhima " She was scared , Her lips were quivering to say something , Her eyes were tear- filled " , Her Scared and broken appearance was making him scared .

Vansh held her hands gently to calm her down , Then he took her into his embrace .

Vansh :(While caressing her hair ) Calm Down , I 'm here .

Riddhima closes her eyes in his embrace .

Vansh turns the Hot water tap in the bath tub , After filling the water in the bath tub .

He brings Riddhima and places her in the warm water of the bath tub , After removing her clothes .

He also sits beside her in the bath tub , They both soak in the bath tub while the hot water pulls away all the tiredness from there bodies and soothes them .

While Riddhima was leaning against vansh's chest.

Vansh :Why did you reject my love Riddhima ?

What happened , Sweetheart  ?

Vansh asks her entiwining his hand in her hand.

He pecks on her hand gently as he notices Riddhima's tears.

Riddhima gulping down her sorrow.

Riddhima : ( sorrow filled voice) Oru Nimisham (One minute)

Vansh : Hmm,  I am here .

listening .

Riddhima : Hmm.

Riddhima mustering up courage.

Riddhima : I didn't want to tell you the truth because it would tear you apart.
I didn't Want you to struggle between me and your family and I rejected your love , denied my love for You.
For your life.

Vansh looks at her in daze.

Flashback :

Riddhima : ( Narrating)  The days without you were really hard to spent.

They say Nah " distance make hearts grow fonder"

I was just spending my time to meet you everyday through video call.

One day after I returned from the college.