part <10>

Bonnie's pov

Sebastian's family wasn't what i expected, i expected them to be rude  and scary but they were the opposite.

They were so nice to me and asked me anything under the sun, like have i ever cut my hair really short ,what was my mother like and if i liked white chocolate or dark chocolate.

it was so hectic that his sister noticed my uncomfortably so she was able to help me escape and show me my room.

" i am so sorry you had to go through that ,i never knew they'd ask so many questions"

" it's completely fine i can understand where they're coming  from ,they've heard about me for years they just wanted to know who i was "

she open the door  for me and it looked so clean and comfy i really liked it but just then Sebastian walked out of the bathroom in a towel oh sweet mother of temptation.

"Ewww! Seb what the hell,i can't unsee that I'll see you downstairs bonnie"

"Wait...." And she was gone.

"What are you doing in my room?! And half naked for that fact?"

"Don't act like you don't like what you see, besides this is my room,it has been since i was ten so its our room"

"I'm not sharing a room with you" i said

"Why not its not like we never have"

"Sebastian we aren't together not until i can trust you again you know that so i can't share a room with you"

He flexed his jaw and i knew that it hurt him ,now i feel bad.

"Seb..."

"No its fine there is a guest room opposite this one you don't have to share with me"

And he walked into his closet banging the door making me flinch a little.

All this is making me so stressed i really need a drink or something.

I grabbed my bags and walked to the next room it was elegant with cream walls and a light wood bed and table it was absolutely comfy and warm exactly what I'll need now that I can't sleep with Sebastian.

I heard a knock and i turned around "hey i brought your last bag" she looked at the other door

"i'm guessing the roomies situation didn't go well"

i shook my head and sat On the bed she sat next to me .

How about i take you out for tonight just us single gals on the town you look like you need it .

"Yes please" i said

OK let's get dressed we only have about an hour so we need to be quick.

♠♣

I LOOKED HOT! I haven't really Realized that i haven't given my appearance this much effort in a very long time and i love it!

I was in a little black dress ,simple black heels and Malina helped me straighten my hair which I've never done and she was careful to not damage my curls .