part 20

FLASHBACK

Damn it these bruises are gonna take a while to fade i hissed as i disinfected them.

My stepfather has been worse these couple of months the hits got harder and the torture got worse. These bruises are from 2days ago and he's been gone since.

I heard the front door slam shut" Bonnie! Get down here!"

Well until now he was gone.

i sighed put on my top and went back downstairs and he was with a man he was tall and had a heck load of blonde hair tied up in a bun and he was in a suit he looked well off.... what was he doing with my stepfather.

"This is her, remember this is for the two other games as well" what does he mean?

"She sure is pretty.....fine I'll take it " just then he stalked towards me.

" what's going on?! I don't know this man i don't want this"

"Do you ever just shut up this man is helping with or problems all you have to do is be quiet"

I shook my head and tried to run finally understanding the situation but my Father caught me" Got damn it lil bitch just stay still"

"Listen you told me she'd be willing why the fuck is she making a fuss huh?!" The man yelled at my father.

"Don't act dumb what bitch would willingly sell themselves now this bitch is a virgin too so you better buckle down and tame her or else its off" the man got pissed at this and took charge

He grabbed me and pinned me down to the couch i was covered in tears at this point trying to get my muffler cries through and he nearly took off my skirt when i saw a chance

He spread his legs a bit and with all my power my knee made contact with his privates and he was off of me in second and i ran.

I ran out the door passed ,the bus stop and 3 blocks down i just ran i then saw a park bench and gave up my run.

I was crying like a maniac he really was about to sell me and watch it happen i can't go back there but i have no where else to go im still not leagsl to do things without parental supervisor what am i gonna-

"Hey why is a pretty young thing like you crying all alone in the park"

I looked up at who interrupted my train of thought and he was beautiful

"I'm Seb how about i get you out of here?"

END OF FLASH BACK

I never told Sebastian what truly happened before he found me i just told him my stepfather beat me and that was why i ran away but i guess secrets don't hide for long

I was zoned out i couldn't hear anything i just saw him and by the look in his eyes he knew who i was.

"Bonnie...... Bonnie whats wrong baby can you hear me??" That's when i snapped out of it.

"Huh?! What"

"You blacked sweetie i said this is Richard my husband Trent's father"

Richard cleared his throat and moved towards me and i moved back.

"I uh I'm richard its nice to meet you bonnie" he held his hand out to me but i never said anything nor did i take his hand.

"Oookay how about me move to the living room right? " my mother said and everyone started to follow her to the living room before i could follow Seb held me back.

"Hey what's wrong is anything making you uncomfortable?"

Yes

" no nothing's wrong Seb don't worry"