IAVHQ 14

Louis, Felix and Rhume went back the next day after staying for one more day at the zerg planet.

They have done a show on how the zerg planet was like.

It refreshed the understanding of many races on how rich the Zerg really are.

It also left them with a long-lasting memory of the beautiful place of Paramount planet.

**

A month have peacefully passed.

Alvis have a frown on his face.

This days there was one person who send endless barrage of request message.

Even after blocking, that person will create another account and continue to send the message.

Jyn was quick to notice the irritated Alvis.

"Alvis, what is it that bothering you?"

Jyn comfortably lay on the luxurious sofa.

"It was not of significant matter, I apologize for causing the worry of my Queen. Hm.. There is this person who sent a request to visit the Zerg planet tirelessly, this time was no difference, I got another same message"

"Oh.."

Jyn nod her head, her interest pique.

"Did you check his information?"

"Yes, His name is Yadruv. A young famous researcher, he is 245 years old. He was of the ethnic Maladruv race"

"Did he state his reason for such request? Never mind, I have an ingling feeling on what his reason might be, just ignore him"

Those Rhume and all are already enough. No need for other bunch to visit her planet.

Jyn then glance down at the hologram, scrolling the galactical internet.

Apart from making items of S grade and below item, she does not have better things to do. Jyn have done a reflection on herself about on what ambassador Rhume said. So, she tone down the grade of items she sold, at most S level.

Although extremely valuable, it was not too rare...

Also, this days, Jyn does not have much things to do.

Jyn does not want to admit that she has a restless personality. Life is quite boring, she does not want to go back on her old profession to write novels either.

As Jyn scroll through the net pages, she happen to read the various competition that was held for the past few years where countless races would participate.

Then an idea struck her.

What if she also commence a competition?

Work to do and not some official work.

And she can enjoy excitement too? Right?

She has survived countless survival games at the UF World. She does not believe that she will not be able to come up with an exciting competition.

What about the price?

Hehe...

Her Zerg are rich!

Okay, she need to prepare and take in to consideration a lot of things.

For the kind of competition she will like to held, She will need the help of a science and metaphysics professional as well.

Science and metaphysics professional?...

"Alvis, that Yadriv or Yadrav, invite him. I have a great use for him, oh.. By the way, let him bring some gift in exchange for his stay at Paramount"