IAVHQ 21

Jyn complicatedly gaze at Grill.

Grill had a humble smile on his face. He seem to be a good person, a kind gentleman, it makes one to unconciously let down their guard when they are beside him.

But...

For a perwon who survived that survival world, he is not so good as he appears to be.

He was well-known for being a smiling tiger.

His metallic ignorant face added more credibility to his Mr Good smile.

"You are of the Mechanic race"

It was not a question but a statement.

"As you can see, God of Maker"

Grill smile more brightly, he was exuding a good person aura.

"When did you transverse here?"

"200 years ago"

Jyn frown.

"Since you want to meet me, I don't want to bother myself having a question and answer session. Add me in detail about your current circumstances"

Grill was not offended with the plain remark and command.

"You are still as haughty and overbearing as ever"

Jyn gave him an unadorned look.

Grill perceiving her annoyance finally spill his situation in details.

He transverse here two hundred years ago as the Mechanic race.

He has always been talented at his ability and it was not a wonder that he became the most promising person.

A prodigal person.

"........At such a young age, the official position I held could be claimed to be relatively high but it will take a bit more time to be the new leader of the mechanic race"

Jyn gave him a plaintive look.

That was too much detail.

She didn't need to know all that!

But there is this one thing that she need to know about the most, since he transmigrated wayyy before her, he might have that much knowledge.

"Are there any other who came towards this dimension?"

"There is, I know one... You... You know that person as well" Grill glance at her knowingly seeing her constipated expression.

Jyn flinch with such an answer.

The hope for it not to be 'her' have been extinguished with such a reply.

Jyn silently mourn in her heart.

'Of all the people, why her?!'

"How many years have she been here?"

"I50 years, currently she was the holy maiden of the holy race"

Jyn sigh, she expect that much from her.

"Now, why do you want to meet me again?"

At this, Grill have a sly but brighthest smile since he enter the room.

"Make a new body for me"

"You already have a-"

Before Jyn finisb her word, she saw that the center of Grill metallic body retract, making a hole on its centre. There she saw a globby slime like glowing orb.

A voice came out of the globby orb.

"This is my real body"

Jyn have a marvelous expression.