IAVHQ 24

A large audience sat inside the stadium larger and grandeur than the Olympic stadium..

They are the audience who booked a ticket for this day.

This commemoration day.

Aside from this, they bought the ticket to be part of the people who step foot at Paramount.

The feeling when steeping a foot on Paramount was thrilling.

**

Louis walk up the stage.

This is by far the largest audience he ever have.

The Stock market of Glem also skyrocketed. Their industries firmly held the number one position. They finally have an unshakeable position.

Their competitors have thrown in a flag of submit.

Louis smile dazzingly.

"Greetings Intergallactical Races, as we all are aware, this is the ceremony of awarding a reward for those who gain a position for the Paramount competition. Are we all excited to witness the exciting prizes!!?? If yes, let me hear some noise"

A defeaning sound deft throughout the stadium.

Once the time arrived, Louis finally have a serious expression.

He put forth a shussh gesture on his lips quietening down the audience.

"The time finally arrived. We will start from the eleventh to twentieth position, the ten contestant will received the consultation prize, this is the prize"

An item was broadcasted on the huge board.

It was the SSS grade defensive Umbrella.

"If you watch my interview with the Queen, this umbrella will be well known. Yes, it is the SSS grade defensive umbrella. But, this is slightly different from the previous umbrella, the laser have been upgraded to S level"

A large commotion broke up.

The audience started to murmur among themselves.

An S level laser?! Thats too wicked and amazing!

The 10 players who was standing on the side of the stadium have an excited expression. Their hand itching to obtain the Umbrella as soon as possible.

"This umbrella is called Heaven Shield"

Louis have requested to give a name for this umbrella. He personally gave it.

He was also deeply aware of the bad naming sense of Jyn.

She was fine with a simple 'The Umbrella'. It does not hold justice to its amazing ability and he feel pained in its stead.

Heaven Shield is such a mighty and haughty name ah..

Louis is very satisfied with the name.

When the ten contestant feel the umbrella in their hand, some bawl into tears.

While some dazedly hold it tight to their bosom, another obssessedly feel out the Heaven Shield.

"For the fourth to tenth position, this are their prize"

Some are gaunlet while some are boots and a wings.

"This are a piece of shrunken armour or shrunken mecha part to fit a body that was an SS level"

This time the audience quietened down.

Even an S grade mecha was already amazing enough, an A grade mecha was equivalent to AAA grade psyche.