IAVHQ 15

"So we need to construct this whole planet and its vicinity for the competition right? This type of survival competition is interesting.. ..."

Louis shift unnaturally in his seat.

Because he was not aware of the fact that Yadruv was also invited and was to go aboard towards Paramount. He and Felix abducted the famous researcher.

He was tied up and was rendered of his ability to speak during the whole journey.

Only when they reached their destination were they aware of the misunderstanding.

Right now, Yadruv was glaring at him and Felix hatefully.

If a glare could shoot, Louis could imagime the countless hole his body would be riddled with.

"There are this device that is important during this competition, it is an amazing device. Is this going to be made by your majesty?"

Felix was sticking closer to Louis, trying to use Louis body to hide himself from Yadruv glare.

"That is.. I already made some sample of those device. How are this?"

Jyn place three or four device she has created prior for this meeting. Unlike her lazy unmotivated self, this time, she put in her full attention for this. Since she is going to host such a large event. She cannot take it idle.

Yadruv attention was finally shifted towards the device.

He quickly snatch them and started to feel it out.

His blue eyes sparkle in fascination.

Maladruv race have blue skin with a diamond like gem at the center of their forehead.

The diamond at Yadruv forehead started to shine. His body then tremble with excitement.

"Although this is a one use item, its ability was no less then an SSS grade item, Oh My God, this is too amazing ooo...."

Tears started to form on Yadruv eyes.

"Your majesty, do you accept a migrate citizen? Can I register myself as part of the Zerg citizen..."

Yadruv really want to jump wall right now.

Jyn just ignore him.

They have to start working, building and constructing an arena for the competition.

There are a lot of place that will be required to construct a place that defile the law of physics. She need Yadruv for such.

"If you accomplish your task well, I will reward you handsomely"

Yadruv prick his ear, there is actually one thing he need the help of the Queen of Zerg.

"Actually.. *cough* there is one thing I need your help with, for an amazing person like you, It could be easily achieved. If you promise to help me, I will put my everything in this project"

Yadruv flattered her, but for that device, there really is no other person who could achieve the outcome he want.

Jyn cock her eyebrow.

"That is?"

Yadruv activate his wristband. A holographic projected picture appear.

After Jyn read the description, she felt that she could do it.

It was not a difficult task. Its a bit complicated but she can do it.

"Okay, I agree"

"Thank you"

**

When the zerg and Glem announce the competition and some of its content there was an uproar among the races.

When they announce the prize of the competition, there was an even larger uproar. It attract without leaving a single race, all their attention.

[The prize of the competition : An SSS grade Mecha]

The information was vague. But with only its grade, it was enough to attract the rapt attention of all the other races.

Which race have an SSS grade item?

None.

So far, Other races does not have an SSS grade item.

Atmost, it was high grade SS level.

The type of the prize was not ordinary type either.

It is a Mecha!

A mecha have always been coveted by countless races that include the three strongest race.

This competition was bound to attract countless Races.

The requirement for participants was simple.

Age requirement was 400 and below.

Each race was allowed to register at the most 100 participants and at the least 10 participants.

Aside from races, a squad, a team or a guild could register themselves as well.

A vague information was given on what type of competition it was...

Those who want to participate must register at the site created by the Glem.

If course, just the untouchable prize was not the only attraction. If it was only that, even the smaller weak races will not dare compete. The other atrraction was the top ten SS and S grade grand prize. There are the consolation prize for the top twenty as well.

With such a high-end prize. The cost of registration was not for free. But it was affordable.

The Glem and Zerg was bound to hurdle an upcoming days of a busy work.

**

The thought of using mecha as the Prize was not Jyn original thought. The idea was from Yadruv. Apart of it was Yadruv selfish desire to witness the creation of the legendary SSS Mecha. Jyn does not mind. She want to give it a try as well.

But, apart from it consuming a toll of energy on her. The mecha also need a rare and valuable materials.

It was a not so easy feat. An SSS grade is not a joke matter. She could make a weapons and items of SSS level but for Mecha, It was another story for those.

But, it also get Jyn excited. When things are too easy, it gets boring.

**

The competition as state although was not some life and dead battle between races, it was not a friendly competition either.

But, the prize was enough to drive countless people crazy to obtain it.

Especially for the stronger races, it was not an event they can't pass on as an insignificant matter.

It was an opportunity for the stronger races to climb to a higher position. A chance to be part of the strongest races.

An SSS Mecha was that valuable.

The other prize was also a chance for solidating the position of the medium rate races. An opportunuty to ground a solid foundation.

But, on the other hand, it also let the countelss races aware of the terrifying ability of the Zerg Queen.

**

Six month.

Six month was spend in preparation for the competition.

At the end of six month. The commencement of the Competition that concern all the races finally begin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cosmos:

Since I forgot to publish yesterday, a bonus chapter today.