IAVHQ 23

When each grab the card from Jyn hand, the pressure that surmount them like the Collosal Mountain instantly dissapeared as if it never suppressed them.

They felt light headed with the sudden lifting of the intimidation.

"You guys have done well..."

Jyn smile. Withstanding that amount of bluff, they really are praiseworthy.

"A-are th-the position ac-cording to who take the card first?"

Grill asked, his voice stuttering a bit.. He still need a bit amount of time to adjust his frame of mind.

He was second and felt a bit regretful not being the first person to take the card.

SSS Mecha.

Even the Mechanical race could not produce such. It was also a perfect level of 'body' for him.

"No"

The mithioga race smiling expression finally shifted a bit.

"What does that mean? Isn't the first person to grab the card the winner?"

His tone normal, his voice is cello deep and mesmerizing.

Such a voice that could impregnate one ear.

Jyn sigh silently...

What a blessed man.

"I never said that. I only say to take the card to get your reward.. Anyway, fret not, the reward you will receive depend upon the card you choose. Lift the cover of the card, each card represent what type of rewards you will get"

Sabnock swallowed his saliva hard "That really depend heavily on one luck"

He clasp his hand together, rubbing excessively to improve his hand luck.

His luck was really average ah~

The mithioga race suddenly smile, making his already stunning face even more dazzling.

"Luck huh~"

His luck have always been good.

When it came down to that, he is confident.

Jyn faintly glance at him. Her lips quirking up in bemused. Luck? She was afraid that this time, that kind of thing will not work.

Its all about predestined fate and not luck.

Why?

Because.....

"How can this be?!!"

The Mithioga person have an incredulous expression.

His expression finally have a colourful expression instead of the usual calmness. It altered between disbelief and shock.

He intently glance at his card as if to bore a hole on it.

Sabnock on the other hand have an expression of stupor.

Tell him this is all a dream..

But if it is a dream, he never want to wake up from it.

Flame was about to burst out of his eyes looking at the card.

His fiery red hair billowing along with the winds, spark started to crack up slowly but in a steadfast pace igniting his hair in magma Fire.

"I-I Th-this....."

Sabnock was speechless...

His card have a picture. Yes! Its right! Its the SSS Mecha.