viii. eight

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER EIGHT ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER EIGHT ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER EIGHT ˎˊ˗

discord !

jas :)
hi
are you busy
i'm bored
you're on dnd but idc
georgeeeeee

George
yes?

jas :)
hello

George
hi

jas :)
are you doing something?
can we call
i am v bored

George
sure

jas :)
dry motherfucker

George
ok im not gonna answer the call

jas :)
jkjk ahahah 😘😘

George
ew

jas :)
fuck u

George
time, place?

jas :)
GEORGE ???!!!!

jas :)GEORGE ???!!!!

real life !

jasmine rang george on discord and he picked up.

"got no friends to call?" george started as he answered the call, laying in bed.

"i have friends, shut up. they're just ignoring me." jasmine stared at her bedroom's ceiling.

"L"

"what's up?" jasmine asked, trying to start a conversation.

"nothing. we filmed a short earlier and i just ate lunch." george was also obviously bored.

"oh cool, what's it about?" jasmine felt a bit happy now that george seemed comfortable with her. she was scared he thought of her as a creep who just wants his attention.

"you'll see once the video is out."

"loser."

― ❃

"so how did you become a streamer?" george wanted to know more about her.

"well.. my sister, kayla, also known as kayco, which where i got my username from.. her ex was a minecraft youtuber. i don't know if you know him but he's unspeakablegaming." jasmine told him, ready for a story time.

"oh yeah i know him." george nodded even though she can't see.

"yeah, we're good friends i guess. his friend, moose, was the one i'm closest to. he taught me how to play minecraft and stuff, he sometimes include me in some of his videos. and he's the one who told me to become a streamer."

"what happened then?"

"well i was kinda hesitant, but i still did it. him mostly being there in my first streams. nathan would sometimes join and stuff. i remember people even ship us. moosemine, or like i don't know." jasmine chuckled at the memory.

"moosemine?" george also laughed a little. "well that's cool that he was there for you though. how did you blow up?" george listened to her story, being careful not to miss anything.

"i played with multiple famous content creators and various games. like meganplays, she's a friend of nathan so we were pretty close. i met more roblox youtubers as well and i streamed with them. i also interacted with purpled once. we played bedwars and people liked our dynamic. saying we're a cracked duo. i also interacted with niki and minx too."

"well damn, so that's why you're pretty famous huh?"

"well.. i'm not saying THAT famous.. but, i guess?" jasmine looked at her dog who just walked in her room.

"you speak just like dream." george chortled, laying on his side and just playing with the pillow's case.

"no please, anyone but him. i hate that green man. i literally said you're mine but that bitch still kept on stealing you from me."

"to be fair you stole me from him idiot."

"so you're his."

"..."

"i knew dnf was real."