xxiv. twenty four

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ˎˊ˗

real life !

jasmine's face was buried on her pillow, her eyes closed tight and her hands are clenched.

she squealed, punching the mattress. "if he keeps messing with me one more time.." she sat up straight, fixed her hair and breathed heavily.

she looked at her phone once again. "darling, love" the words stuck in her head, imagining george saying it to her with his actual voice. with that, she screamed again, shaking her head, her hair was an absolute mess.

good thing it was only her and her sister in the house. her sister not caring enough to check up on her so she had all her rights to scream.

"he's the only person who's allowed and looks cute using that fucking emoji." she said to herself, smiling while thinking about george.

"GOD, I HATE THIS FEELING SO MUCH. NO- NO! I SHOULD NOT THINK ABOUT HIM LIKE THIS." she whisper-shouted, laying down on her bed and looked up at her ceiling.

"it was just all jokes! what am i even thinking." jasmine closed her eyes, rubbing her face thinking about how dumb her feelings are.

"what have i gotten myself into."

when her phone suddenly rang.

georgeous
facetime audio...

"hello?" jasmine tried to calm herself and answered the phone acting normally when in the insides, she just wanted to off herself.

"hi." george's smile could be heard which made jasmine even more flustered.

"god." she accidentaly blurted out. 'fuck.' she thought to herself.

"huh?"

"nothing!" jasmine pursed her lips, closing her eyes and mentally facepalmed.

"is everything okay?" george asked worriedly. he shuffles in his bed, hugging his pillow.

"mhm. what's up? why'd you call?" jasmine finally calmed down.

"i told you i'd call. why didn't you reply to my message earlier? i waited for like 10 minutes and got no response."

jasmine went quiet, knowing she spent all that 10 minutes rethinking her life decisions. "yeah i fed my dog sorry." she thought as an excuse.

"you have a dog?!" good thing george didn't ask her more about it.

"oh yeah you didn't know. but yeah i do." jasmine smiled, her dog was in the living room.

"show it to me! what breed is it?" jasmine walked outside quietly to carry her puppy and went back to her room.

"it's a pomeranian husky." she turned on her camera to show her dog. george also opened his.

"aww, what's his name?" george was smiling brightly while looking at the adorable dog.

"oreo." she simply answered, george let out a 'pfft'. "i love oreos, okay?! plus he's black and white so.."

"he's so adorable though! can't wait to meet him." jasmine smiled to herself, petting the dog while looking at george's face.

"so you want to meet my dog but not me?"

"yeah." george snickered.

"wow okay. we're over." jasmine jokingly said. george laughed at her.

"noooo, don't leave me darling." george joked back. jasmine stopped petting the dog and closed her eyes, sighing heavily. "what?" george asked as he couldn't see her face. he could only see the dog on her lap and her hand on it.

jasmine opened her eyes again, "nothing." and went back to petting the dog, biting her lower lip.

"you liked that didn't you?" george's tired voice rang through her ears making her shiver.

jasmine clenched her fist. "i'm ending the call. go to sleep."

"NO! i was just joking, come on!" george laughed, jasmine rolling her eyes.

"fuck you george."

"when?"

"STOP."

"okay- okay." george continued giggling, enjoying playing with her. "i'll stop i promise."

luckily, he stopped after and they both talked for a while about random stuff. their pets, about streaming and more.

"goodnight george." jasmine yawned, her dog was beside her sleeping. she set the phone down on her nightstand.

"goodnight love." george smiled a little. jasmine felt her heart beat faster. his words sent chills down her spine. she was for sure going to have a peaceful sleep because of that.

they stayed on call while sleeping. that's their routine every night. small smiles are plastered on their faces before drifting off to sleep.

they're now sure they're falling deeper for each other yet the other doesn't know that.