xxx. thirty

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY ˎˊ˗

real life !

"WELCOME BACK, JASMINE CONLEY OUR BELOVED" says the sign minx was holding up.

she closed her eyes and shook her head in embarrassment. jasmine ran up to them and hugged them tight. "i missed you guys so much!"

"we missed you too, love." niki said, they hugged each other tighter.

"stop i might cry." minx said, smiling brightly, her eyes were now watery.

"if you cry, i'll cry." jasmine responded, she could feel her eyes sting now as well but smiled still, her smile looking like a pout.

"noooo, don't cry guys." niki said, pouting too. and eventually, the three broke into tears. they hugged each other again, swaying side to side.

"okay seriously, we need to go." jasmine said as they they all let go. she sniffled, wiping her tears.

― ❃

"where should we go?" minx asked. they all went back at the car after eating dinner in a nearby restaurant. "do you want to check into a hotel?"

"um, actually.." jasmine replied. "can you drive me at george's?" she fiddled with her fingers, a bit shy since she's already with her friends, yet she suggested to come to george's apartment.

"what? george's? why? i thought he doesn't know you're here?" niki asked, who's sitting on the passenger seat, looking back at her. she was right. jasmine told them george doesn't know she flew to his country.

"i want to surprise him. i told him he'll be the first person i'll see first when i come to england. but you guys picked me up so..." jasmine said and shrugged.