xl. forty

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER FORTY ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER FORTY ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER FORTY ˎˊ˗

real life !

george set up a picnic for the both of them in a park a bit nearby. it was 5:30 pm when the two arrived at the park, meaning it was close to sunset, the perfect time for dates.

"you made these?!" jasmine looked at george in shock, the food in front of them looked very tasty. george just nodded.

"i got a bit of help from my mom." george smiled and he sat down on a blanket. jasmine sat down in front of him, still looking at the foods. "my mom and my sister put these here before we went here, so don't worry. they're not cold." jasmine nodded.

surprisingly, the park wasn't really that crowded. a lot of people were there, though it's not that crowded as it is usually. maybe it's because it's weekdays. the two were far from people so they had a little alone time together.

the two began eating. george was oddly silent. no one dared to talk. jasmine was a bit curious on what's going through george's mind since there are times he'd be spacing out and just gonna stare at something.

"try the brownies. i know you love brownies." george spoke which made jasmine look up at him while eating a piece of blueberries. she smiled and picked up a brownie.

"i still can't believe you helped making these." jasmine's heart melted imagining george making food for her.

"i tried. most of the doings are by my mom so.." jasmine smiled again. the two continued on eating silently. it was a peaceful silence this time.

― ❃

george was leaning back, his arm supporting him while he looked up the sky. "1 year ago, today. february 28th, 2021." george started. "we first met." jasmine stared at him and blinked a couple of times.

"no? you met me at august 2021." jasmine said, george let out a chuckle.

"you don't remember, do you?" george looked at her. jasmine only stared at him, confusion evident on her face. her brows furrowed.

"you went to england last year." jasmine nodded slowly. "do you remember the party gee threw?" jasmine nodded once again.

"don't tell me you-" jasmine cut herself off, knowing the answer. george chuckled once again.

"yup, i was there." george smiled at her. "i vividly remember you being wasted that time. you went up to me when i was sitting alone." jasmine could feel her cheeks heat up so she faced away. she could barely remember what she did that night.

"you tried to flirt with me." jasmine looked back at him, shocked. "i tried to laugh it off but i was so awkward deep inside. some even laughed at us."

"oh god, what did i do?"

"you sat next to me on the couch and you put your legs on my thighs." jasmine just covered her face in embarrassment.

"god i'm so so sorry." she couldn't even look at him now. "please tell me i didn't do more embarrassing shit." george laughed.

"you leaned in and tried to whisper to my ear but i turned away cause i though you were gonna kiss my neck or something." george giggled and jasmine just blushed even more.

"i'm so sorry, i do dumb shit when i'm drunk." she removed her hands from her face and looked somewhere else. "i'm not going to drink ever again."

"that's the time i got interested in you." and that made jasmine look at him. her eyes wide, wider than ever. "i hid it of course. the time you tried to get my attention on twitter? yeah, that was the best time of my life."

"h-huh?" jasmine stuttered while she stare at him. george made eye contact.

"i like you, jasmine conley."

jasmine tried to process everything. she blinked a couple of times and stared down at their food.

george gulped and looked away. "i understand that you like someone else. it's fine. don't worry abo-"

"i like you too, george." jasmine looked at him again, and this time, george was the one who was shocked."

"i thought you-"

"like moose?" jasmine finished his sentence and giggled. "i saw you peek at my door." george was still confused. "he called me and tried to ask for help. he was trying to confess to a girl he likes."

george was now amused, the side of his lips rose. one eyebrow of his raised. "you're joking."

"am not." jasmine smiled widely. george then stood up and pulled jasmine up as well.

"well then," george said, holding her hand, staring deep into her eyes.

"jasmine conley, will you be my girlfriend?"

"yes, george. i would love to be your girlfriend." jasmine smiled and was pulled in by a kiss.

the two pulled away, staring into each other's eyes. jasmine's gaze went to his eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, and of course, his lips.

her eyes went back to his. "you are the exact definition of immaculate." and with that, george sealed her in with a deep kiss again.

everything was beautiful. the view was amazing. the sun setting as the couple kiss in front of it. it was almost like a movie. jasmine couldn't ask for more. to her, everything was perfect. she was content. for george,

she was whipped.