(7)

HYUNJIN

I dont know what's troubling him. I can say that he is not in a good state now, since he didnt say anything since earlier.

I take him inside the cafe to give him comfort.

"Here, hot coffee. They said its good to heal wounded heart." I said while putting a cup of coffee in front of him.

He just look at me with his red eyes. He is already stop crying, but.. now he is just drown in his thought.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked. Even though I don't know what is going on.

Felix slowly nods at me.

"What's going on?" I cross my hand in front of me while focusing on him.

He just stare at the cup and I'm still patiently waiting for what is he going to say.

"Um.. actually, I dont know why did I cried."

Seriously?

"You know those pains you felt from dreams you got. It feels real and nobody can help you." He said a bit trembling.

I experienced it almost everyday, Felix. But maybe our cases isnt the same..

"Mind to share?" I know our relationship isnt the same anymore but at least.. I still have my faith to be his friend.

His forgotten friend...

"...Is it okay if I tell you?"  He look a bit hesitating.

"Well, if you hesitates to tell I cant force you." I said.

I hope, he can tell me whatever the hell troubling him.

He briefly sigh. "Well, I keep getting the same dream every night. A dream of a guy who always say that he love me and I will reply with I love you too. I cant clearly see his face which making it even harder for me to find him."

A guy? Was he has another relationship with someone else other than me after I left?

"Then, what do you want to do now?" I asked.

He shake his head, also looking a bit blank. "I dont know."

Well, I do too.

"But thanks for listening to me. I feel relieved get to share this with you." He slightly smile at me.

I nods while replying his smile. "It just a small help from me. Anyway, why are you here this late?"

"Uh.. I.." He flipped his hair back, trying to look away from me.

Well..  if he thinks he wants to eat, then the cafe is already closed.

"I told you earlier in this morning, right? That..."

He stood up and walk to the door, I follow him too.

"That I keep thinking of you." Then he wave at me.

"I'm going home now, bye.. classmate!" With that he left.

I- he what now?!! C-classmate?

I sigh while driving. Thinking that maybe, Felix is just jokingly saying those thing. But somehow, its kinda real.

What if its real? Then he remembers?! Then.. he has feeling on me?! But... What about his relationship with Young hyung? Did Felix cheat on him?

Aigoo.. Hyunjin what are thinking about?! Just go home... Just go home...

Brain please stop... STOP!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_____________