(16)

NO ONE

Settled with the café, Hyunjin sent Han home meanwhile him, he'll go straight to the bank to make payment. After everything was settled, Hyunjin stop by somewhere.

That old house he once staying for one night because he broke down his car. And the place when he found Felix was lying on the street.

He slid down the window to stare deeply in there.

"You will lose everything because of your stupidity." He muttered while imagining that old man's face.

But then, while still staring he just realized there's someone standing at the bridge while his head hanging down.

A few more stares, Hyunjin can finally recognized the person.

"Felix?" He mumbled while getting off the car.

Felix who is standing at the bridge just staring into the water. He is still contemplating wether to continue the engagement or not.

He doesn't love Wooyoung and earlier, when he wants to give him a chance suddenly someone claiming as his boyfriend. His head feel messy now.

"Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!" He screamed out loud, knowing that no one can hear him.

"Just scream, thats all you can do now. Lixie.."

Felix got startled with the sudden voice. He turn around feeling annoying of being disturbed.

But when he saw Jinnie, he just rolled his eyes while turning his head to the water again.

"What are you doing here? You're the one who told me not to look for you. Now what? Did You just realized something?" Felix glance at Jinnie.

"You regret it and thats why you're right here looking for me?" He smirked.

Hyunjin ask himself wether what Felix said was true or not. Because he is literally want to ends the wait now but..

He just shake his head. "Thats not the reason why I'm here." He said.

"Then go. I dont need anyone who doesnt need me." Felix said, looking calm but actually there's storm inside his heart.

"Lix, Wooyoung hyung called me asking if you're with me or not. Thats why I'm here." He explained.

Felix look at Hyunjin with a dissapointment expressions.

"Wooyoung.. wooyoung ...wooyoung...! Dont you have anything else to talk about?" He glare at Jinnie. The pressure already arose inside him.

"I'm sorry. But, do you have a problem?" Hyunjin asked, he can tell just by looking at Felix's face.

Felix chuckles making Jinnie confused. "Funny how you're always show up whenever I have a problem? Are you a fortune teller or what?"

Hyunjin just keep silent. He just wait if Felix wants to tell him or not.

"You see after you told me to stay away from you and give Wooyoung hyung a chance, I literally did what you said. Trying to give him a chance but then.. someone suddenly come in between us confessing as his boyfriend. Now tell me what should I do?" His eyes are still on water that is flowing down the river.

Hyunjin who was just staring at Felix without realizing it starting to think about it too. Honestly, for him, Wooyoung never had a boyfriend before because he had always waiting for Felix.

"Umm.. have you give him time to explain?"

Felix shook his head. "I dont know wether I can believe him or not."