(14)

HYUNJIN

Egoist, huh? He really thinks I'm doing all this just because of my ego? But what about him? Doesn't he realized that who he is belongs to?

The sun that leaking from the window began to fill the room but not the void in my heart.

Long sigh escape my mouth.. the image of days when I was able to hold him without doubts start to replay in mind, over again.

Its getting complicated now, and I admit that I dont dare to risk it to make you mine. Because I'm afraid. Afraid that I will lose you again.

Felix you know what..? Throughout our meeting, nothing really worked out between us.

First, When we met at Australia. We love each other so much but at the end.. we lost each other.

Then we met again five years ago, with the same feelings we shared. But what happened after that? I still cant have you..

And now this.... Once again you fall for the same person.

Why did we have to falling in love when love itself was never ours?
.
.
.
.
.

I got discharged immidietly, since there's not so much injuries on my body. I am just a bit limping due to the hard kick, the horse gave me.

Once I get into the car, Chan hyung start the engine and ready to drive me home.

"We will drop you at the train station, are you okay with that?" Chan hyung asking, handling the steering well.

"I'm okay with that hyung, Han and Minho hyung are there too." I said from the backseat.

"Okay, then." He nods and continue driving.

After a few seconds, the car began to silence. Since none of us dare to speak about anything.

"Jinnie... What did you talk about with Felix earlier?" Changbin hyung broke the silence.

I'm blinking my eyes few times, remembering the whole conversation with Felix.

Yep, at the lobby of the vacation house, we did meet each other and the conversation between me and him are tensed until both of us leaving the place without waiting for others. I guess, Changbin hyung noticed it too.

(Flashback)

I was outside the room with my luggage waiting for Chan hyung and Changbin hyung settling the payment. Minho hyung and Han has already take off to the station minutes ago.

When I was outside, Felix approached me with a humming. He didnt talk though, he just giving me an 'I dont care about you' face.

I know he's still mad, but let him be. I also dont pay attention on him, doesnt want to make him feel like I'm giving hope anymore.

"You still have a chance to admit it now." Suddenly he spoke up to me while his eyes are still on his phone screen.

"Chance? To admit what?" I asked.
When its coming from Felix's mouth, then I'm pretty sure its gonna be another debate.

"To admit your feelings." Felix goes straight to the point. He put his phone away this time, facing me who is still sitting on this wooden chair.

"I dont get it." I get it, but shoot! My feelings doesnt matter right now.

"Jinnie, can you stop pretending?" His voice began to sound tensed.

Avoiding his eyes, I just put my eyes away. "No, I'm not pretending. I'm being myself right now. What do you mean?"