(11)

NO ONE

After the function was over, Wooyoung drove Felix home. Throughout the journey they only being accompanied by the silence.

While focusing on driving, Wooyoung will glance at Felix for a few times to make sure that he was okay.

"Are you okay, Felix?" He cant bear the silence anymore.

Felix just give him a quick smile while nodding and then turn to stare outside the window again.

In his mind, there's only an image of sad Jinnie crying on the floor. Yes, Felix saw him earlier.

And that is how he find out that Jinnie
Was also hurting by all this.

(Flashback)

"I hate you!! Dont you ever show your face in front of me again!!"

He didnt respond to me. He just walk away like a deaf person.

Seriously? He just left like that? Not even turning back? I cant accept this!!

I follow him back just to see him kneeling down on the floor, crying. Not long after that, Han noticed him and immidiately went for him to comfort him.

If I follow my heart, I will go to him and hug him but before I have time to do that, my mom suddenly calling me from behind. It stopping me and forcing me to leave him in that state.

(End of flashback)

"Felix?.. Felix..?"

Felix turn his head to Wooyoung like he was just finished having a war inside his head.

"Y-yeah.. hyung? Why?" He asked, lost in his mind.

"What were you thinking about?" He concerning asking.

Felix sigh a little bit, the face of Jinnie still linger around his mind but he brush it off fastly. Then he shake his head.

"N-nothing. Just.. um.. maybe because I'm a bit tired." He said, still seem so lost.

Wooyoung can sense something is not right about Felix's expressions but he just restrain himself to ask further.

"Today is our important day, you should be happy." Remind Wooyoung while giving Felix an encouraging smile.

"I'm sorry, hyung.. I think its because I cant sleep last night. Thats why I feel a bit tired. Sorry." He muttered.

"Its okay, go and get a rest. We're already arrived." Wooyoung knows something is not right but he wont force Felix to open up.

"I'll excuse myself now. See you, hyung." He said while getting off the car.

Wooyoung watch every steps of Felix until he is totally out of his sight. He slid up the window and locked the door, moving out from the branded mansion yard.

He cant keep calm looking at Felix being mourning like someone passing away.

"How I wish you would tell me what's troubling you, Felix." He mumbled. He cant understand why Felix need to hide things from him. Its always like that.

"You are so stubborn, Youngie. Believe me, you will never get his love even though you're going to be his fianceé."

What San said are still fresh in my mind like a reminder. Why is San so concerned about my relationship with Felix? He does tell me that he likes me but.. I'm pretty sure he was just joking around that time.
.
.
.
.
.
______________

(Lovers Time)

The customer starting to fill the space. Han and Hyunjin are both busy at the kitchen while their two other staff will taking care of the newcomer.