(9)

NO ONE

"Dhea, please give me the proposal from yesterday." Wooyoung ordered.

Dhea just nods and went to the drawer to take the mentioned document and give it to Wooyoung.

"Thanks, have you seen young master?"

Dhea look around also not so sure about Felix's whereabout.

She shake her head. "I'm sorry, Mr. Wooyoung. But I did not see him today."

Wooyoung just smiled at her while nodding. "Its okay, continue your job."

Then he leaving the counter and going inside his office.

For him, Felix has been acting strangely this few days. He was not in a mood almost everyday and isolated himself from others. He even didnt allowed anyone to enter his office this whole week. His behavior leaving Wooyoung in question.

"Does he mad at me or what? I dont even agree on the engagement yet. I think, I should talk to him about this out." Wooyoung talk to himself while trying to focus.
.
.
.
.
He look for Felix the whole department, but not a glimpse oh his shadows he found.

"Youngie..."

Its rare for Wooyoung to hear someone calling him like that except for his bestfriend, which is..

He turn around and, "San!!" He gets all excited and without wasting anytime, he hug the latter.
.
.
.
.
.
"And... You still want to go on like this? Waiting for someone who didnt even see you? Wasting time."

After they met, Wooyoung spilled everything about his life to San. Since, they get so excited having to meet again after so long.

"Its not wasting time, Sanie.. in fact, I'm happy with how he always come find me if he needs help." Wooyoung said while smiling, remember Felix's face in his mind.

San just shake his head. "You're blind. Just like Felix.. couldn't see someone who always genuinely waiting for you."

Wooyoung stare at San with the feeling of confusion. "You mean by who?"

"Well, if you look closely.. you will see the one who silently loving you without a break." San said, while fixing his hair and give Wooyoung the biggest smile ever.

Wooyoung just tilted his head, and then he realized what does San mean by it.

The he gasp. "Wait.. did you mean, you?"

San just smiled. "Well, havent you noticed it through the years?"

Wooyoung look stunned, he just so surprised because he did not expect that San, his bestest friend has feelings towards him.

"San.. are you serious?" He asked while still looking so clueless.

"I'm serious, young ah. But, if you still blinded by that clueless Felix then, I think.. I had to do this, since Hyunjin is also so dense about this." San clenching his chin while taking out the phone from his pocket and give it to Wooyoung.

"What is this? Why are you giving it to me?"

San just smirk. "Its belong to someone. You need to explore the inside to know the truth and tell me after that wether you still wants Felix or not." Said San, while stood up from his seat.

"I'm leaving, young ah." He just left, not minding to explain everything to Wooyoung who is left with so many questions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________

(Seoul)

H.S Holding.

"Please rearrange my schedule for today, I dont think I can attend any meeting today, because I'm not feeling that well." Said Mrs. Hwang to her P.A.