2

When i woke up, the scent of dried blood hit me. I wanted to throw up. I was now on the floor. I got up and checked my phone. 11:32 AM. Had i slept that long?? I went to the bathroom to clean up all the blood. I remembered i had promised to stream today. Shit. I went downstairs to eat something. I hadn't eaten in a while so it was probably smart. I found some of my dads chips in the drawer and got a bowl. I ate a few chips before i couldn't anymore. I was so fat. No wonder everyone called me Chubbo.

When i went back upstairs i found lots of messages from tommy spamming me to get on. I called him.

"IM STREAMING IM STREAMING" was the first thing i heard when i joined. Wasn't it too early to stream?

"Isn't it a bit early?"

"It's an alt stream, Tubbo." he had that sassy voice. God i hated it.

We talked for a bit more until i heard a slam downstairs. Schlatt was usually out during night but he never came home this early. In a panic, i left without saying anything. I opened my door as he didn't like me having it closed. The stench of alcohol hit me immediately. I heard loud footsteps coming upstairs. He sounded mad. I heard my pc blowing up again with discord notifications. It got quiet. Too quiet. I then heard the footsteps again becoming faster and louder.

"TUBBO?!?" oh god. "WHAT WERE THOSE NOISES??!" please dont. "DID YOU TALK WITH THOSE DUMB FRIENDS OF YOURS AGAIN??!" they're not dumb. "YOU KNOW THEY DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU RIGHT!??!" I know. "THEY JUST TALK TO YOU SO THEY CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO PICK ON" stop. "THEY NEVER CARED AT ALL THEY ALL HATE YOU" STOP. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET YOUR STUPID LITTLE ASS AND DIE-" "STOP." oh no.

I quickly held over my mouth. I didn't mean to. I felt a hard punch knock me down. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR LITTLE SHIT??!" "i'm sorry.." "YOU BETTER BE YOU KNOW TO NOT SPEAK OVER ME!!" I felt a kick to my stomach. Then, nothing. I heard footsteps walking away. Am i safe? I heard noises downstairs. They were sharp like knives. oh god.

I heard loud footsteps coming back upstairs. He had a knife. Of course. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. He stabbed me. It was deep enough for it to need lots of stitches but not deep enough to die. I held over it.

He cut through my bandages. I felt so much pain. Weirdly enough he didn't cut anything I needed to survive. He finally left me alone after that. The slam of the front door confirmed he had left.

I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom. Jeez that's a lot of blood. you deserve it. I know I do. I slowly cleaned it up and bandaged it hard so the bleeding would stop. It didn't completely stop but it was good enough.

It was now time for the stream which I wasn't very excited about.