6

Tommy stood up. Oh no. He walked over to me.

"That smell... is that.. vomit??"

"No it's not!!"

"Yes it obviously is!!"

Oh no he was mad. I felt my eyes starting to tear up. This wasn't good i couldn't cry two times in a day.

"hey hey its okay! I'm not mad i'm just worried about you" He hugged me. "You're already so thin i don't want you to become even thinner !!"

"Don't worry i just- i just felt sick it didn't mean anything" that was obviously a lie but luckily he didn't notice.

"Alright good now get some rest. You need it."

"Will do, boss man"

We both went to bed but i couldn't sleep. I still felt sick. I literally couldn't throw up anymore food. Of course you threw up. You're so weak. Tommy even got mad at you this is all your fault. I got up, making my way over Tommy's mattress. I found my razor blade in my cabinet and took it out.

"What are you doing?" the tired voice behind me made me shiver. I quickly hid the razor blade in my sleeve.

"N-nothing!! Hahaaa what are YOU doing??" I didn't know what to say.

"What are you hiding?" He said it in a 'suspicious' tone (jokingly) ((also haha sus)).

"I'm not hiding anything my hand is just cold!"

"Give it!!" he launched himself towards me and i fell to the ground. (this is platonic btw dont think anything weird please)

"NO" I didn't mean to yell. Oh no i was gonna get it now.

"Ah sorry man i didn't mean to make you mad"

"N-no i'm not mad!! I'm sorry.." I got up and went downstairs. I had my phone with me. I quickly put the razor blade in my pocket just in case.

Do it now. Do it. Do it. Do it. The voices were overlapping each other. It was like small whispers. The same two words over and over again.

"Toby?" I was on the floor. Why was i on the floor??? Why was i crying???

Tommy POV

"Toby?" He was just sitting there on the floor crying. "Are you okay???" I went up to him. His face.. he looked so scared.. "What happened??"

"I.. don't know?"

"Then why are you crying??" I didn't know if he was lying or not. It seemed he questioned the answer himself. "Please tell me Toby..."

"N-no!! Stop it!!! Stop acting like you care!!!" what? What did he mean?

"I do care!!"

"You don't!!"

"Don't tell me something untrue!!"

"I can't do this right now just leave me alone!!" something fell out of his pockets. He didn't seem to notice. It was reflecting the light while falling. I picked it up from the ground.

"W-what is this..?"

He looked at me and his expression went from sad to scared really fast.

"NOTHING!!" he tried to take it out of my hand but i wouldn't let go. "please give it to me" He was still crying.

"No tell me why you have this first!!"

"It's from my pencil sharpener it just fell out and i put it in my pocket!!"

"When did it fall out??"

"A few days ago!"

"So why do you still have it?? That doesn't make any sense??"

"I was just too lazy to put it away!"

"Then why do you want it so badly now??"

"Cause you can hurt yourself if you hold it too hard and i don't want you hurt!"

A distant discord call got louder and louder. Who was calling at this hour?