10

"NO YOU CAN'T!!" I pushed Tommy away. He crashed into my cabinet and fell to the ground. I didn't mean to hurt him it just happened.

"OW WHAT THE HELL MAN"

"I'M SORRY BUT YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE!!!"

"Fine, but what do you suggest we do about it then??"

"Nothing just leave it alone he can't hurt me more than he already did."

"He fucking can though!! He's so close to killing you"

"He wouldn't do that!!!"

"Yes he would!"

We kept on arguing for a while and Tommy came up with some good points to why we should tell Wil, but I just couldn't have him treat me differently too. No one gives a shit anyways. In the end, he couldn't do much.

He knew i would never trust him again if he did anything. The rest of the day went as usual, just that Tommy was now constantly around me, not letting me out of sight. He told me about the many hiding places he found for us if Schlatt came back.

I told him many times i didn't wanna hide because it would make it worse, he didn't listen and kept going.

"See?? There are so many places for us to hide when he comes back!!"

"I already told you, I. DONT. WANNA. HIDE."

"Why though?? If he can't find you you'll be safe!!"

"And if he finds me and knows i was hiding, then what??"

"He won't find you, i promise"

"I don't trust that"

"Fine then do you wanna go for a walk?"

"..." I thought for a second. If we went for a walk i would need to go outside. But he also would have to let me out of sight when grabbing his stuff so i would have time.

"Alright"

"WOO come on let's go"

"I just need to go to the bathroom first"

"Alright i'll go and grab some things and we'll meet with the entrance?"

"Yep"

He walked upstairs to my room to get stuff. I still had that razor blade in my pocket from before. I went to the bathroom and just sat there. 'should i' yes. Do it. You've done it before it's worth it. It was back. The voice. I weirdly missed it. I felt so alone without having it constantly in my head.

I got the razor blade out of my pocket and made a few cuts. It was a cheap blade so i still couldn't cut too deep, but i did as much as i could. I heard a knock on the door. I didn't realize how long i had been in here.

"Toby? You good?"

He still didn't know i cut myself.

"Yep i'll be out in a sec!"

I quickly cleaned up. I had made about 20 cuts which wasn't a lot for me. Some were big some were small. I was gonna run out of space on my arms soon. I went out of the bathroom and downstairs to see Tommy waiting by the door.

"Hey i'm done now"

"Okay let's go"