𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧

chapter two
the embarrassing encounter

elena walked her way down towards the beach with her food boxed in her hand.

a sudden body colliding with hers causes the food to drop on the floor. "i'm sorry, i wasn't looking" a man with a foreign accent said, catching her off guard.

she looks up seeing a head of brown curls, sharp eyebrows and green eyes.

the man was beautiful no doubt on that but at this moment she was only thinking about her food.

elena flicked her eyes back to her pasta that was on the ground and back towards the man. it kept on happening for a few seconds.

"you don't speak english?" she heard as she was looking at the splattered pasta.

"mi dispiace, non stavo guardando" his italian was better then most foreigners that came to vist italy. elena saw sympathy written all over his face. "oh no, mi dispiace. i do speak english." she shock her head.

"good. i don't know much italian only the basics." relief washed his face. she laughed "you got lucky."

now no longer shocked she casted her eyes down the man. the man with no name was clad in grey trousers, and a white shirt. a blue bandanna with white detailing was loosely wrapped around his neck and a pair of black sunglasses hanging from the front of his white shirt. looking over at his arms she saw tattoos many at that.

and oh my god the tattoos.

they looked so good on him, she thought.

elena focused back at his face, catching his eyes scanning down at her from head to toe.

at least it want just one who was admiring. clearing her throat, his eyes caught hers.

"could i buy you a new meal,-"

"elena." she said her name.

"elena" he repeated her words nodding with a smile.

and there it was the top to the milkshake, the dimples.

"normally i would decline. but right now i can't say no to a free meal." as she said that her stomach growling was heard. elena cursed in her head.

how embarrassing.

she hoped he didn't hear it.

he laughed and extended his hand out towards the restaurant. she nodded turning back to the restaurant.

elena walked in front of him leading them to the restaurant.

looking around her surroundings she saw many people looking at the man behind her.

there was a women not so far from her age with complete shock on her face.

a young girl with her phone out almost looking like she was taking a photo.

a group of girls pointing out towards them. elena was confused on why they were getting this much attention from the small incident they had. looking back she saw him with his sunglasses on, she gave him a questioning look and all she got back was a smile.

walking into the restaurant there was a line of people waiting to order. they stood at the back of the line.

elena casts her eyes back to the man, realizing she still doesn't know his name she asks. "i didn't catch your name." his eyes were directed to the board that had all the food they offered. "harry." he said looking at her.

his name was familiar to her. his looks were familiar to her. the looks that were directed to him now made since he was harry styles. but the last time she saw a photo of him he had long hair but now he styled short hair. that's why she didn't realize at first who he was. she mentally slapped herself.

all the thinking she was doing, she didn't realize that they were next to order.

"elena." harry spoke out her name standing at the counter. she walked towards him. "what did you get?"

"could i get pesto pasta, please?" she said looking at the worker but the worker had her eyes fixated to harry.

a man behind her nudged her causing the young girl to come back to reality.

elena couldn't blame her.

"sorry, what was it that you wanted?" the girl looked at elena. she again said what she wanted with a polite smile the girl nodded. "that will be-" before she could say the price a man came towards her, whispering in her ear to which she nodded.

"it's actually on the house." the girl looked over at harry with a smile. "oh no that's fine. i'll pay." harry said extending money out to the girl.

"no need. i own the restaurant. it's on the house." the man smiled from behind the counter.

"here at least a tip." he placed the money in the tip jar.

"and your food." the girl held out the box of pasta, harry took it saying thank you before handing it to elena. she looked up at harry, who was already looking at her. "thank you." he smiled, his dimples on full display causing her to smile.

"if you don't mind could be get a picture." the voice of the manager caused the two to look back at the people behind the counter.

"definitely." harry said. they came out from behind the counter.

starting a conversation with harry, elena had no purpose of being here. they weren't here for her they were her for him. and with that she looked at harry who was talking with the two.

"harry." she said causing him to look at her. "thank you for the food. i'm going to go now."

with that she smiled at him, the manager, and the girl. she turned back toward the direction she was suppose to be going.

it was getting hotter and she was getting more hungry by the minute. seeing the view of the ocean she smiled.

she also smiled at the little encounter she had. it was crazy to think about it. how could she not realize it was him.

she had to tell ella. laughing it off she made her way to the beach.

"hey elena wait up."

her name being called from behind made her stop in her tracks. turning she saw harry running towards her.

"could i accompany you to were ever you go?" he asked confusing her.

why would he want to be around her she thought.

"i'm a complete stranger why would you want to be in my company?" she questioned back.

he shrugged "strangers can turn to friends." he smiled. see as he was right she wasn't able to protest, not that she wanted to.

"yeah you can. i'm just going to the beach." he nodded. "lead the way."

and she did.

i hope you liked it :).