𝐇𝐒𝟏

april 29, 2017
manhattan, new york

april 29, 2017 manhattan, new york

liked by gemmastyles and 2,265,937 others

harrystyles HARRY.STYLES //12.MAY.17//

view all 62,727 comments

user1 i'm crying

user2 art.

user3 was hoping for a 1d reunion

user4 this nearly ended me

user5 OH EM GEE 🙊

user6 🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️

user7 I DONT THINK ILL BE ABLE TO HANDEL THIS
user8 me & you both

real life

elena and harry have been in new york for about a month, after the trip to italy for harry's birthday.

they spent both of their time traveling to each coast to be with each other but now they are in elena's apartment in new york.

"i want you to listen to the album before it comes out."

it had been mid-day, they spent the morning walking to a breakfast shop and the rest walking around the city. surprisingly harry wasn't recognized but maybe that had to do with him having his hood on.

they laid in the bed of elena's reading. she looked over at harry from her book with a shocked expression.

"really?" she left the book on the bed as she sat up on the bed. elena thought she would be waiting until the release date to listen to the album like everyone else in the world.

harry also placed his book on the bed and sat up on the bed "of course, i'd really like to know what you think."

he brought out his phone and showed her the downloads of all 10 songs. harry was about to press play on the first track before he looked up at elena.

she nodded excitedly making harry smile before he pressed play.

they had gotten to the second track which was named 'Carolina' elena began to recognize the lyrics the second the song played.

in the song harry mentioned her family in carolina and when she said that she could never see herself as a west coaster.

elena looked over at harry who was already looking at her. she had a smile on her face which automatically brought one to his.

as the song continues she still sported the smile.  elena couldn't believe that harry had written a song about her.

the lyrics 'i met her once and wrote a song about her' made her laugh.

the song had finished and before the next could play, elena reached over towards his phone and paused the music.

"you wrote a song about me." elena jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"did you like it?" harry said while wrapping his arms around her waist.

"i loved it." she looked into his eyes as she said it. she leaned over and kissed him.

"now let's listen to the other songs."

elena sat in his lap, her back to his chest as they listened to the remainder of the album.

elenalorenze added to their story

i might be changing the title to this story

i might be changing the title to this story. i completely forgot to write anything related to the song only angle but i did write some about carolina. lol.