𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚

may 12, 2017
los angeles, california

"should we just search romantic comedies on netflix and see what we find?" elena said walking over to the living room with bowls.

harry was sat on the couch turning on the tv. today his first album was put out to the world for people to enjoy. as proud of him as elena was she wanted to do something for him that distracted him from the fear of not knowing how people would react to the album.

as much as elena tried to assure him that everything was going to turn out good harry couldn't help to believe the opposite.

now they had gone through almost the full day without looking at the media and their thoughts on the album. elena was on a mission to get through the rest of the day without their phones.

"we both know that even if we do that we'll still end up watching 'the holiday'?" harry said while elena sat down next to him on the couch.

"hey, it's the best rom com there is." she shoved his arm playfully while handing him is bowl of ice cream and cookies. "it's meant to be watched during the holidays." harry said laughing while putting some ice cream and cookies on his spoon.

"it's set during the holidays and today could be a national holiday that many people could celebrate." elena continued to defend her favorite movie. harry pulled his spoon in her direction with the dessert on it. she opened her mouth allowing him to feed it to her, smiling once it was in her mouth.

"no i think you just want to see jude law on a big screen." harry said shaking his head. elena gasped "how did you know about him?" she also filled her spoon with the desert.

she couldn't believe that he knew who her celebrity crush is.

harry shrugged "i watched your youtube video." elena stopped moving not believing that he decided to watch one of her videos. "no you didn't." she brought her spoon up to his lips so he could eat the desert.

"yeah i did." he nodded searching for 'the holiday' on netflix.

"why would you do that?" she asked while continuing to eat the desert.

"i missed you so i watched it." harry said still not understanding why it was a big deal.

while elena found it cute that harry watched her youtube videos when he missed her, she wished that he didn't watch any of her videos. she found it embarrassing but she knows that it was put out to the world so anyone could watch it.

"i even subscribed." he said causing her to laugh.

"just put on the movie please."

---

elena's phone began to buzz mid through the movie. she decided to ignore it sticking to her deal of no phones today.

elena continued to ignore the phone as harry says "you could answer it, it's your mom."

"no it's fine i'll call her later." elena had successfully went the whole day without her phone and she was determined to get through the night without it as well.

harry ignored her as he grabbed the phone from the table and answered the call. "hello." he said greeting elena's mom.

"harry is that you dear." elena's mom could be heard through the phone. "yeah hi it's me mrs. lorenze." he said smiling over at elena who was watching the whole exchange go down.

"i thought i told you to call me elisa." her mom said causing harry to nod and say "i do remember that."

"oh i just listened to your album and oh my. it's so lovely. i really like that one song 'sweet creature' it's beautiful, all of them are beautiful." the couple smiled knowing that elena's mother was happy with the album.

"that what i'm telling him." elena joined in the conversation. "you need to keep on telling him that, i also her that one song, it sounded like he was talking about you and our home here in carolina."

harry laughed knowing that elisa was going to bring up the song "that was about her and so are some more. i hope you don't mind that."

"i don't mind at all darling."

elenalorenze added to their story

lol the beginning of the chapter make me cringe