𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩

chapter eight
drawing contest

twitter

HSD
@hsdaily
harry seen leaving the JFK airport this morning

HSD @hsdaily harry seen leaving the JFK airport this morning

11:42 • 8/7/2016 • Twitter for iPhone
526 Retweets 5.6K Likes

user1
@user1
harry styles is the king of airport looks
1:34 • 8/7/2016 • Twitter for iPhone
364 Retweets 1.5K Likes

|

user2
@user2
SO TRUE
1:46 • 8/7/2016 • Twitter for iPhone

|

user3
@user3
he is the king at everything
2:42 • 8/7/2016 • Twitter for iPhone

"was the travel here okay?" elena asked as her and harry were sat on her couch. "yeah just the usual paparazzi coming out of the airport." harry said with a shrug.

they had been facing each other with a glass of wine in their hands on elena's couch.

"how is that? the whole spotlight." elena asked curiously. even though she had friends of her own in the spotlight she wanted to know how it felt for him.

"after a point you get use to it. i've been doing this for years but i've now become more private with my life." he said taking a sip of his wine.

"i wasn't sure if you wanted to go anywhere so i thought we could just make dinner here tonight." elena stood up from the couch walking over to her kitchen.

"i would have been fine with going out." harry tried to assure her. "i wasn't sure and i didn't want to plan something you didn't want to do" she said as she opened her fridge getting the food out.

"i hope you don't feel like i don't want to be seen with you." he walked over to the kitchen island, leaning against it.

"is it bad that i feel like that?" elena looked at him from across the island. "it is." he nodded.

"harry you're a well known artist and people know where you are. they could get photos of us together and people would have something to say about them" she tried to make him understand where she was coming from.

"people always have something to say. you shouldn't worry about that elena."

elena has never been in the spotlight of the media. when she is photographed with her friends who are she is left out because there is no name for her in the media. she didn't want it to seem that she was hanging out with all these known people for followers because it wasn't like that.

-

"you have to draw me the same time that i'm drawing you." harry said while sitting on elena's bed.

"okay but i've had a little to much of the wine so i'm warning you that it may not be the best." elena said sitting across from harry. she had readjusted herself to be more comfortable with the sketchbook in her hand.

"we only have five minutes and the timer starts now." harry said placing his phone on the bed with the timer on display while elena was sipping on her wine.

"what are you kidding me. i can't draw you in only five minutes." elena pouted to harry. she still hadn't started on her drawing and the timer was at four and a half minutes.

"i'd get started now elena you don't have much time left." harry said looking up at elena while drawing her on his sketchbook.

"you have a thirty second advantage point on me."

"and now i have a minute. hurry!" harry said concentrating on his sketch.

elena picked up her pencil and began to draw harry. she knew she wouldn't win anyways but she tried the best that she could. she'd cast her focus on him and the sketch book for the next four minutes.

"and time." he said dropping his sketch pad.

"i think i might win this one harry." she said jokingly while looking at her sketch.

"show me it."

elena flipped the sketchbook showing a stick figure drawing of harry. he immediately started to laugh at the drawing of him. "why are you laughing? this is oscar worthy." elena looked at harry trying to keep a straight face.

"it truly is." harry said trying to contain his laughter.

"and so are you." she said in a quite whispered. she thought he didn't hear until he said "are you shamelessly flirting with me right now elena?".

"i think it's the wine that's talking."

elenalorenze added to their story

elenalorenze it was hard to contain my laughter when this photo was taken

liked by gigihadid and 34,855

view all 6,728 comments

user1 the netted sweater is so cute

user2 i think you have an obsession with wine
elenalorenze i think so too

kendalljenner now who took these photos?

user3 pink is her color

💌