2

We appeared at Platform 9 3/4, there were kids and adults hurrying to get on the train, it was too crowded for my liking but I was just trying to remember why I was here, steal the Elder Wand from Dumbledore, then I could go back home and become a deatheater. My thought was interrupted by Narcissa ushering us onto the train and telling us goodbye.

The train was full but we managed to find an empty compartment to sit in. A girl named Pansy joined us and obviously knew Isla, Draco and Blaise. Isla introduced me and I just kind of half-smiled before pulling out my lighter and playing with it. I love to fire it just comforts me, makes me feel in control and safe. "We're almost at Hogwarts now," Isla said "you should probably get dressed in your robes. They are plain for now since you haven't been sorted but for some reason, I have a feeling you'll be in Slytherin," Isla smiled and I just laughed a bit. I went to the bathroom to go change and on the way out I bumped into someone coming out of the men's bathroom. "Watch it!" I yelled at him annoyed whilst brushing off my robes. "I could tell you the same thing," he said in a cold voice also looking annoyed. I looked up to see that he was surprisingly cute, he had dark brown curly hair and deep brown eyes that someone could get lost in. I hid my shock and gave him a scowl. "You don't know who you're dealing with," I said then walked off. As I was walking off he half-yelled "and neither do you," I looked back and rolled my eyes then returned to the compartment that my friends were in.

"What took you so long?" Isla asked, "Oh just had a friendly run-in with some asshole who has no idea who I really am." Since I have to steal the elder wand I had to be given a different last name that no one would pay attention to, I hate it more than anything because it makes me sound like a mudblood. I can't wait until I get this stupid task done with.

We arrive at Hogwarts and I have to wait to be sorted after the first-years. Dumbledore then announces that there are new students joining the older class as well clearly talking about me and who knows who else, but It's finally my turn and Mcgonagall Calls my name "y/n Davies." I walk up and sit on the stool and the sorting hat shouts out "SLYTHERIN!" Not unexpected I go sit down next to Isla and Blaise and then another person gets called up. "Mattheo Jones!" McGonagall calls. The boy I bumped into on the train walks up. "Please not Slytherin," I whisper to myself. A few seconds go by, you could see the sorting hat talking to him but only he could hear. "SLYTHERIN!" the sorting hat finally yells. Great, just great.