4

I woke up the next day to Isla shouting at me "WAKE UP YOU WHORE ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!" My vision was blurry for a moment but then I could see her standing over top of me. "Isla what the hell!" I shouted at her. "C'mon it's your first day you don't want to be late do you, and plus that was payback for yesterday morning." I started laughing at the memory and then got up and got ready for the day. 

The first class we had was transfiguration with Mcgonagall, It was so boring so I didn't really pay attention and plus I already knew literally everything since my mom started teaching me these things at a very young age so I didn't expect the rest of the day to be that hard either. 

*After their morning classes it's time for lunch*

"Finally it's lunch!" Isla said "Usually you're the one complaining that you're hungry but now its my turn!" We both started laughing and sat down in the great hall. "Hey y/n do you think that new guy Mattheo is cute?" I rolled my eyes "Im serious!" Isla said to my eye roll "He's always staring at you." Isla teased and nudged my arm. "Isla you are unbearable sometimes you know," I replied. "Im serious! I really think he likes you," Isla said "He isn't even bad looking," Isla smirked. "God Isla! don't you have anything better to do than pester me all the time," I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "I do but why would I miss my chances to embarrass you?". "Omg," I rolled my eyes. 

*the other classes are done and now its the last class of the day*

"Now it's time for potions with Snape," I groan. "Oh get over it you'll be fine, I'll show you where it is," Isla said in her usual friendly tone. I reluctantly follow her and then sit down with her in the back of the classroom, everyone got settled when Snape bursted in. "Open your books to page 346." Everyone did so because they were all afraid of Snape. I really didn't care but I did so anyway because I really didn't feel like arguing with an ignorant prat today. We didn't even make any potions today we just learned about different ingredients for potions and what they do.  I wasn't really paying attention so my gaze kind of drifted off and I see Mattheo, He glanced back and saw me looking at him, he smirked then looked forward again. Shit. I looked back at my book and kind of hid behind it before the bell rang ending the class. I hurried out so he wouldn't try and talk to me and headed to the common room. 

I put my books In my room then went out to the common room to meet Isla, Draco, Blaise, Pansy, and a couple other slytherins. Blaise suggested that we play truth or dare so we did not having anything else to do. "Ok, I'll go first," Blaise said "Isla, truth or dare?" "Truth," "Have you ever found me attractive?" Isla thought for a moment sighed and said "When I was 10 I had a small crush on you," she cringed at the thought then said "Okay enough about me, y/n Truth or dare?". "Uhmm... Dare I guess," before Isla could tell her the dare Mattheo walked in the room, "Hey room for one more?" he said. "Sure Isla said," then her eyes lit up "y/n I dare you to make out with Matteo," you've got to be kidding me I thought. But I'm never one to back out of a dare so I reluctantly got up walked over to him and sat down next to him. "ooooo," Draco and Baise said in unison, I glared at them then started making out with Mattheo. His lips were warm and he was an amazing kisser, but I broke the kiss after a couple of seconds "Okay done and never doing that again," I wiped my lips got up and went to go sit where I was previously. "Okay Blaise truth or dare?" "Obviously dare," he said getting a bit cocky. "Okay I dare you to kiss Isla," I said smirking at her. Isla gave me a death stare then focused her gaze on Blaise as he kissed her. "Okay my turn," Blaise said "Mattheo truth or dare," "Truth," he replied. "D'you prefer smoking or drinking?". "Easy smoking,". I never knew he smoked, but now that I think about it I wouldn't put it past him. "Okay this is getting boring," Blaise started as he pulled out a two bottles of Firewhiskey, "Who's ready to spice things up a little bit?" Blaise waved his wand and everyone got a shot glass. "Okay now pick someone" Blaise said to Mattheo. "Alright y/n, I dare you to drink an entire bottle of firewhiskey," "I didn't even pick dumbass." Mattheo's Face darkend he clearly didn't like that I just called him a dumbass "And I didn't ask," he said in a cold tone. I rolled my eyes but did the dare anyways, I didn't really care because I like drinking and I loved the way that it burned my throat.