23

My blurry eyes slowly opened, everything wasn't quite clear but I heard the voices of my friends. It didn't feel quite real though, it was like it was a dream.

"Y/n!" I could hear Isla say in relief and "oh thank Merlin!" Draco said. There were other but those were only the ones I could really sort out.

After probably a minute everything came fully into focus. I looked up to see my friends surrounding me in the hospital wing all sharing relieved looks.

I looked down at myself and suddenly I remembered everything.

I sat up and said "I'm going to fucking kill-" Madam Pomfrey rushed over and gently made me lay down again, I did it reluctantly.

"The pain meds will be wearing off pretty soon if they haven't already, you're going to be in a lot of pain so I suggest you four leave so she can get some rest before then."

Isla, Pansy, Draco, and Blaise did as she asked and left the room so I could rest. They waved goodbye before they left and I weakly smiled at them.

-

Madam Pomfrey was right, I felt like absolute shit. I looked at the clock and groaned It was only 7:00 am, Madam Pomfrey came over again, "Open," she instructed me.

I did so and she gave me some more medicine, I swallowed hard and gagged, it tasted terrible. "What did you expect pumpkin juice?"  She turned then put the medicine away and left the room.

I smacked my tongue in my mouth, I needed water. I looked to my side, the water was at the end of the table. I sighed and stretched my arm along the table. "Accio," I said. Nothing happened. I tried again more firmly this time,"Accio," still nothing.

My heart skipped a beat, I started freaking out and my breath grew heavier, my eyes swelled up I tried a final time, "Accio!" My voice trembling I was trying to not to cry. Once again nothing happened, the glass didn't move an inch.

It was getting harder to breathe as I fought the sting in my eyes. I couldn't fight it anymore I started to cry, the tears streamed down my face  I was gasping for air.

I had lost my magic.

After I started crying and my tears that were once sad turned into anger. This was all because of Mattheo, and I was going to make him pay.

I was going to make him pay for every single bit of pain he had caused me. He would rue the day he was born, and it would all be because of me.

All the mixed emotions for him were gone, nothing less than his death would satisfy me, and I knew exactly who would help. The guy who probably has more hatred for him than I ever have, Jet Smolder.

A couple weeks passed Madam Pomfrey said I could leave but I had to take it easy for a bit. I agreed and it felt nice to actually be able to sleep in my own room without someone monitoring me 24/7.

I went through the first week of classes without saying anything to Jet, we didn't even exchange looks in the hallways, but that was probably for the best anyways.

On Saturday I finally decided that I would tell him. I went through the day waiting for the perfect time, my friends went to Hogsmeade together, I just told them that I wasn't feeling up to it and after a bit of convincing they finally decided to let me stay back.

When they left my plan began, I waited a couple minutes just to make sure they were gone. I got up and went to the common room, It was almost completely empty. Bingo.

Jet was sitting on the long couch in front of the fire, I cautiously walked over and sat down on the opposite side of the couch from him. "Why the fuck are you here," he sneered never breaking his gaze into the fire, "I have a proposal," I said calmly while I put my hand out and checked my nails.

Jet looked at me, "Go on," I stopped looking at my nails, "I know that you hate me more than words can describe," Jet shrugged but gave a nod, I continued, "But I also know that you hate someone else as well, almost as much as u you hate me," I paused "Now we share this common enemy, and I need your help."

Jet looked at me attentively "I need your help to kill Mattheo Riddle," Jets lips formed a devilish smirk, "Alright, I'm in." I smirked, "Perfect," I replied.

That night I slept soundly, I knew that Mattheo was just weeks away from meeting his end. Just weeks away of taking a sip of his own tea, he had tried to kill me but instead took my wandless magic away, but now it was his turn to know what it's like, nobody could help him now.