11

He put a silencing and locking charm on the door then we continued to make out.

He threw me on his bed and went to his bedside table and grabbed something. He grabbed a dagger, it had a black handle with a brown piece of leather coiling around it. He pulled it out of its sheath revealing the smooth silver blade, he walked towards me with a smirk on his face, he stopped in front of me and held the dagger out in front of my chest, he started to cut down alongside the buttons of my shirt until he could pull it off of me. He
pushed me back and started to kiss my neck slowly moving down towards my breasts and stomach.

He looked back up at me "Is this okay?" I nodded and he took my jeans off leaving me just in my underwear. He looked down at my figure, "I think you look better without those pesky clothes on," he smirked and took off his shirt revealing his muscles and abs. I stared, "My eyes are up here darling," he said with a smile, "Oh,.. right," he kissed me and started unbuckling his trousers, leaving him in his boxers, fuck he was hot, he took off my bra and underwear are started to eat out my private, I was moaning softly and he clearly liked it, he started to put his fingers in me, I struggled to hold in my moans. "Don't hold it back darling," he said in his sexy deep voice. so I didn't he stood up and took off his boxers. Holy shit- he was huge, at least 10 inches.

He slid it in me slowly to let me adjust I moaned as he started to thrust it in and out, going faster each time, I was moaning so loud, "Jet-t- I'm gonna-," "Together," he said we came together and he collapsed next to me. both of us out of breath. He turned his head towards me, "I knew you couldn't resist me," he said with a sly smirk, I rolled my eyes and smiled. We cuddled up together and fell asleep.

We woke up a couple of hours later, It was 10 am, I stretched and went to go walk to the bathroom, my legs were weak and I fell. Jet laughed, "Someone enjoyed herself," I ignored his comment and made my way to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and realized what I had just done. holy shit. I just fucked Jet Smolder. and I liked it. I apperated to my dorm and put some more clothes on then went to go find Isla and Pansy. I didn't know if I should tell them or not. They're my best friends but I don't know if they would understand the regret I felt when I'm supposed to be working on my task. Was I going to fail because of my emotions?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the more short chapter but I made it more interesting since I knew my book was getting kinda boring but thank you if you have made it this far, I hope you have enjoyed the book so far!