15

The next morning I woke up in Mattheo's arms, he was still sleeping so I quietly slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the hot water and got in, the warmness felt so nice against my skin. I washed my hair then just stared at the wall mesmerized, thinking about last night. the door opened and Mattheo walked in with just his boxers on "Good morning darling," he spoke. I turned my head to look at him but just found myself staring at his abs, he smirked and walked towards me, he tilted my head up and kissed me softly.

He took off his boxers and stepped into the shower with me. We started making out and things quickly escalated, I made my way down and gave him head. he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him resting my thighs on his hips, "Be a good girl for me, ok?" he whispered in my ear, he picked me up and started thrusting in and out of me, I let out soft moans as he did so. We came together and he put me down, and we started to make out again for a bit. 

After 10 minutes we got out of the shower and dried off. He walked out and gave me some clothes to change into, I admired myself in the mirror and noticed cuts under my breast, Mattheo wrote his initials under my boob. I smiled to myself then put the clothes on and went out. I went to Isla's room to hang out with her for a bit. "Whose shirt is that y/n?" Isla asked, "Umm..," I started, Isla gasped, "Oh my god! y/n did you sleep with Mattheo???" Isla sounded so shocked and excited at the same time. I blushed and hid my smile, "OH MY GOD YOU TOTALLY DID!" Isla was fully excited now, "No way, Pansy totally owes me 10 galleons!" "Omg you guys bet on me," I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Hey its fun, especially when you win!" Isla replied and laughed. After a couple of minutes of talking, we went down to the dining room to get breakfast. 

We finished breakfast then went to go hang out with Draco in the living room. Draco said Blaise and Pansy were going to apparate here soon because they had nothing better to do anyways so we just talked until they finally got here. As soon as they got here Blaise pulled out some fire whiskey, "Look what I brought!" Blaise said and passed it around. "Save some for me," Mattheo came in. I handed him the bottle and he took a swig, I looked over at Isla and she looked back with a smile, I rolled my eyes and went back to the conversation. 

Not much happened that night, all we really did was drink and talk, but it was fun anyway. We all decided we were tired so Draco showed Blaise his room and Isla and myself showed Pansy. After she put her stuff away we hung out in Isla's room and talked for an hour or so then I went back to my room to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short but I hope you guys are enjoying the story! I have tried to make it more interesting, so if you have any ideas that you think would make it better please let me know!