11. Making You Mine - I

"WHY THE HELL IS THAT BASTARD'S SCENT STILL ON YOU...?"

His golden orbs glowed even more as he moved his nose further down and sniffed my dress. In a swift moment, he ripped the dress from me, and a loud scream escaped my lips.

With just a few threads, the dress was barely hanging on my shoulder. He got up and wrapped his hand around my elbow, pulling me up with force.

The dress fell further down my waist, leaving my upper half exposed, only my bra covering my modesty.

His eyes raked up my body, and they darkened with desire. I instinctively covered my chest with my free hand, but he caught that hand by the wrist and pulled it away, wanting to have a proper look at my body.

He growled approvingly, and I felt violated and utterly helpless.

Tears streamed down my face, and I pleaded with him. "Ansel... please..." My sobs choked my voice, and I had no strength left to fight him.

He pulled me closer to him, pressing my breasts against his chest. He purred, relishing in his dominance over me. He held my hands tightly on either side, ensuring I couldn't make any move.

My eyes were closed, and tears kept flowing down. He licked away the tears and peppered soft kisses on my face.

His one hand left my wrist and snaked around my back as he lifted me up from the ground and placed me gently on the bed. The sound of thunder made me flinch, and heavy rain poured outside, as if the sky was crying with me. Leaving me on the edge of the bed, he took two steps backward, his gaze assessing every curve of my exposed body.

I felt vulnerable and exposed.

"Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxicated by the air around us.

I knew exactly what he was thinking, and it terrified me to the core.

Yes, I was scared.

Yes, he was stronger than me.

But I would not let him touch me. I would not surrender. His touches had an unsettling effect on my body. It responded to him, but it didn't mean I wanted it, wanted him.

I will not go down without a fight!

While he was busy looking at my breasts, I glanced towards the door. It hung loosely on its hinges, half-open.

He almost ripped it. It was proof of how powerful he truly was.

He could kill me in a blink.

But if I ran at full speed, I might make it to the front door. I needed to get out of here.

With that determination, I sprinted towards the door. Before I could step outside, his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me back against his hard chest.

"We have to do something about your running habit, mate," he whispered in my ear. I thrashed around, trying to free myself from his hold, but he chuckled darkly, finding my struggle amusing.

He threw me onto the bed, and I struggled to get up, but my torn dress tangled with my legs, hindering my movements. His loud laughter echoed in the room, and I glared at him, fear still gnawing at my heart.

Everything was a twisted game to him.

He stopped laughing, but a sinister grin remained on his lips. "I can't wait to see you writhing under me like that."

Without wasting a second, he loomed over me, restraining my hands above my head. With his other hand, he ripped away the torn dress, leaving me in only my bra and underwear. He gave an appreciative look at the peach lacy lingerie, and in the next moment, his mouth claimed mine in an aggressive assault.