Sid down the water

Sid was extremely upset "I can do stuff. I'm gonna get some respect! I'll show 'em." Sid walked off, finally getting the rope off of his legs.

To calm the kids down, Manny read them a story, standing next to them Diego just laid their on rock beside Manny "And so, in the end, the little burro reached his mommy, and they lived happily ever after." "Good job" Diego says, smiling at him and the beaver raised his hand (paw/ thing/ whatever ).
"Question! Why does the burro go home? Why doesn't he stay with the rabbit?" The beaver look up at him with curiosity.

"Because. He wanted to be with his family" hesitates but finally Manny says it, a bird flew on his tusk "I think he should go with the girl burro! That's a better love story!" He picks the bird up with his trunk, placing em gently on the floor "OK! Well, when you tell your burro story, that's what he'll do."

A baby elk step forward, farrowing his brows "'Burro' is a demeaning name, Technically, it's called a wild ass!" "Fine. The wild ass boy came home, to his wild ass mother." The kids laugh, making Manny a bit annoyed "See! That's why I called it a burro!"

- "Could the burro have a grazing problem? That would make him more, relatable" -" boring" -"Its not believable!" -"Do burrows eat their young?" - "It's not a very satisfying ending!"

"Sometimes I throw up!" A cute little pig creature with a trunk said ( I don't know what she is ).

Manny look her up and down, then roll his eyes "They lived happily ever after. You can't get more satisfying than that! One big happy family! That's the way its supposed to be!"

"Then, where's your big, happy family?" The baby bird flaps up a bit then tilt their head.

Manny started to zone out

Diego's POV

I saw how upset manny got, how his face turn to angry to upset so fast, he made a sorrow face. He look away sadly, my ears went down a bit and I stood up "Then, the hungry tiger eat the pesky little kids!" I roared and jump down at them, the kids scream running away as I jump in front of them. I turn to Manny "You ok, buddy?" "Sure, why not?" He walk away "well I just thought-" "Story time's over, the end!" He turns to me and I stood their a bit shock.

Two little piglet with trunks ran below us, running away "Out of the way! Run for your lives!"
"Hey, watch it! Where's everybody going?" The kids look extremely scared of whatever happen, they quickly turn around. "The world's coming to an end!"

Manny made a grumpy face, knowing him. He hates false information "What are you talking about?" Manny's voice was gruff and I stood next to him, as confused about this as him.

"Fast Tony! He says the world's going to flood!"
-

Fast Tony was trying to scare the animals of the Icy domain. Manny stop Fast Tony from scaring them, feeling threaten about what he was trying to do and offended some of the animals their but once he made a point. Manny thought about it till someone saw Sid was on the edge of a icy cliff and pointed out.

"Look! Some idiot's going down the Eviscerator!"

Manny To Diego "Please tell me it's not our idiot." He look up at the glacier and surprise, surprise Sid was on top of glacier "I'm gonna jump on the count of 3! 1... 2..."

"Sid! Don't move a muscle! We're coming up!" Manny yelled up,

Crowd of animals: "Jump! Jump! Jump!"
"Jump! jump! jump!" Diego included, Manny looks over and glared at him. "Sorry" he look away guilty. Everyone continue to chant 'JUMP'

Sid sat their cowardly "Two and three one thousands, Two and four one thousands..." not looking about to jump. Manny climb up to the glacier ( not knowing how he did that fast ), he look up at Sid "Sid!" Sid look over, seeing manny "What are you doing? Get down from there!" Manny demanded and Sid cross his one hand, shaking his head "No way! I'm going to be the first to jump off the eviscerator, And then you guys are gonna have to start showing me some respect!" He points at himself.

Manny gets even more angrier "You jump off this and the only respect you're gonna get is respect for the dead!" Trying to be more sympathetic, Diego shook his head "Come on, Manny. He's not that stupid." Sid turns around and started to shake his butt, ready to jump off to prove Diego wrong "But, I've been wrong before."

Manny quickly started to walk towards Sid, he jump off and Manny caught his neck right in time, he threw Sid over his body but Manny ended up losing his footing and slid back.

Sid yelled as Manny slid, bringing Diego to froze up "hey watch it!!" Manny hits Diego with his ( bubbly ) butt and Diego went flying in the middle of a ice coated water, he was shock and started to run towards manny as the ice broke, water came up. Diego is panting, running from the water, he jump onto Manny and held onto Manny out of fear but what does he fear?

"Uh, Diego? Retract the claws please." Manny pokes him with his trunk as Diego pant and he realizes what he's doing "Oh. Right. Sorry." He jumps off of him.

Sid tried to point something out and he didn't agree. Manny finally said that fast Tony was right and had to warn everyone, everyone quickly went off to finally leave.

> time skip <

Manny, Diego and Sid started to walk away from their icy domain. As they walk Sid started to sing while they walk through the grass lands
"Shut up Sid" Manny said "okay" Sid shrug it off as they continue to walk.

Getting to another plain, Sid sang again "stop singing Sid!"

In another plain, Sid sang again. Annoying Manny even more and Manny stop, turning to Sid "Sid, I'm going to fall on you again and this time I will kill you." "Okay, someone doesn't like the classics"

Manny POV

As we walk, I saw icicles of my own inflection. I stop 'what if I am the only mammal?' I continue to stare at the icicle "What if you're right? What if I am the last mammoth?" I heard foot steps, I didn't care to look "but Manny." Sids voice rang "look at the bright side, you have us." "Not your most persuasive argument, Sid." Diego implied, 'I had to agree-' some sound made me shake from my thought "mammoths?" Diego questioned happily.

I smile happily " I knew I couldn't be the last one." I quickly move my head, hitting Sid onto my tusk and started to run "I felt it in my gut." I said as Sid jump on my back running towards the sound
-

Manny ran towards the sound but it came from a animals stomach "Sorry....My stomache hates me." He says, Manny walk away wanting to be alone.

Sid and Diego stood their till 2 opossums wanted to play a game with them, they chase after the opossums. Making a scene, finally the opossums ran with Diego and Sid hot on their trail.