Getting farther along

Everyone fell asleep around the fire, Y/N slept by herself. Manny picked her up gently and placed her beside Diego.

"Your a softy Manny" "so are you, she's a baby... she's 8 years old"

"Technically yes in certain age ( human age) yes" Ellie implied, Y/N curled her tail around her body and everyone chuckle as they look at her sweetly.

Time skip

Morning came, Diego woke Y/N up and she stretch. Sid came back from the other sloths trying to sacrifice him, Y/N and everyone else walk off leaving tired Sid a little bit away, they kept walking till a whole bunch of turkey vouchers circle around them and they started to sing after Sid ask 'what they were thinking?'

Y/N didn't care for their song very much, she hung upside down, being held by her tail "wow your tail is sooo fluffy" Sid say, making her growl.

"There. Now you know what they were thinking." Manny says, as they plop down, making the vouchers fly away.
-

The herd continue to walk on and Sid kept singing the same song "SID!" Everyone says "what? It's catchy"

Everyone sees the boat away from here, Y/N ran up a bit "We made it!" She yelled happily "Yeah, we showed those scary vultures." Sid says, everyone started celebrating

Diego grab Y/N throat and started knuckling her head and laughing, Ellie accidentally bump into manny, making them blush ( if they could 😜). The herd shared a great laugh, getting out of Diego's grasp. Y/N ran up, taking the lead. Everyone walk behind her, smiling accept Manny and Ellie as they look at each other, in a loving trance till a loud sound was heard.

Huge hot, steamy water shot up from the ground and Ellie scream, making everyone jump.

"Oh, it's just a little hot water and steam. How bad could it be?" Sid ask, we look over seeing a dodo bird 🦤 clucking as it walks and a hot water gusher baked the dodo turning it into a turkey. Yummy, everyone look at each other.

Sid had a awkward look "I just did something involuntary and messy." He look at Diego and Y/N. She gave a disgusting look, taking a step away from Sid "ew Sid. Ew"

Y/N POV

I step away from Sid, Manny walk past me "Alright let's go" I jolt at that, seeing him walk into the gusher field, a gusher going up making him jump. "No!" I screamed

"Manny. Get back. It's a minefield out there." Diego yelled, Manny kept going "There's only one way to go. Straight through"

I scuff "uh... I like to keep my fur, Thankyou though" Manny didn't stop, I got scared and started to fear for HIS life. My stomach turn as I see him go.
"We'll head back and we'll go around. That's safer." Diego says, making Manny turn around to us "No, no, there's no time. The dam will burst before we make it. We'll drown."

"We go through this, we get blown to bits" Ellie puts up a fight

"We go forward."
"- We go back."
"- Forward."
"- Back."
"- Forward."
"- Back."

"Can I say something?" I ask
"- No" both Ellie and Manny yell at me, I put my ears down behind my head. I bit my bottom lip, my tail go between my legs and I walk behind Ellie.

"Y/N.... Who are you going with?" Diego ask me and I look at him, I sighed.

I'm a 8 year old and I have to choose, a child has to choose between 2 group, 1 who found me from freezing to death or a herd who brought me with them to survive.

A/N: you get to choose going with Manny, Diego and Sid or go with Ellie Crash and Eddie

A
Going with Manny, Diego and Sid:
"I'll go with you" I said looking at Diego, we both nod. Going towards the gushers with The herd to get to the other side

B
Going with Ellie, Crash and Eddie;
"I'm sorry Diego, I'm staying with the people who found me before I froze to death" I ran towards Ellie but stop mid way "thanks.... Uncle Diego"
Running with Ellie and the boys we separated from the herd.