A: going with the herd

( this won't change the ending, I just wanted to change it a bit and give you a choice in the story but it won't be your POV the entire part )

"I'll go with you" I said looking at Diego, we both nod. Going towards the gushers with The herd to get to the other side, I smile up at Diego "Thanks.... Uncle Diego" I ran up, going through the gushers.

Diego POV

She.... "Diego!!" She..... called me uncle.

Y/N walk back to me quickly "we gotta go, come on Diego" I smile at her and we both started to run to Manny

"I don't know. Drowning sounds like a much gentler way to go.-" Sid continue to talk, I walk away from him with Y/N, following Manny

Manny kept going and wouldn't stop, I started to get scared so I slowed up 'yes I got scared' I watch him stomp ahead, the gushers kept spraying "He's going to get himself killed." Sid scream, we started to walk faster towards him "Manny wait" Y/N yelled, I quickly grab her from getting baked. She look up at me and I sighed out of relief.

One of the gushers hit him, we ran up to him and he laid their, his head moving a bit "Manny, let's go.... We gotta get going!" I yelled but it seem like he couldn't hear me, I look around and then back at him.

"Manny!!.... Manny come on, we gotta go!" He shook his head "NOW!" I yelled, he look to the right ( or left ) looking at the gushers, he quickly got up and ran the wrong way, I ran around him, hitting his side "that way!!" I growled and we started to run dodging the gushers that came out of nowhere. I grab Y/N by the nape of her neck ( how a mother does with her kitten )

she sat their in my mouth as I ran, keeping Y/N safe, Finally making it to the other side, we all breathed heavily "we got to find Ellie" I put Y/N down and she turn around "Crash and Eddie too" she said.

"Have you seen a mammoth?" I asked and they shook their head no. I look around, not seeing Y/N anywhere... no... I went up to a other animal

"Have you seen a cat?" "Yeah!! I got happy "really?" "Yeah, you" the turtle laugh and I turn around, I kick him away.

I walk up to Manny "maybe they're already on board?"
-

The water started to come, animals started running towards the ship. Making the ground go crazy, Y/N was trying to watch her footing and was almost being stepped on. Ellie found her, grabbing her body. Ellie turn around, seeing the ship "There it is!" She yelled.