Scaredy cat/ Night time

The herd walk on broken ice, Y/N walked with Diego "Diego, you okay?" She tried to talk and manny voice was heard "Diego, there are whole continents moving faster than you. Let's go! We gotta catch up with the others."

Y/N POV

Diego was scared as we walk, even if he didn't show it. I saw it but I know he doesn't want people to see it, even if I just met him, he was skittish towards the water. Seeing the boys play around with the ice, running after each other, I giggle.

"Hey. Knock it off." Diego yelled at them, I roll my eyes and giggle even more "come on Diego, have some fun" I wiggle myself and started to run after them, they started to laugh "I said to knock it off" "Cry me a river, blubber-tooth tiger. Have some fun." Crash says

"Can't you see the ice is thin enough without you three wearing it down?" Diego seem snippy, I walk up to him, nuzzling close to him. He's like a father, I didn't like making him mad.

"Ah, Diego, come on." I purred and Sid came up "The ice may be thin, but it's strong enough to hold a ten-ton mammoth and a nine-ton possum." They continue to walk, I shrug and continue to walk with Diego.

"It'll be okay Diego" I ran off, going up towards Manny.
-

Diego POV

I watch as Y/N ran off, running up to Manny, I sighed trying to get me nerves down 'I hate water' I growled as I continue to walk.
-

The herd continue the walk, a Cretaceous and Maelstrom

swam below them, not realizing. Y/N ran after Crash and Eddie, they giggle making Manny almost trip. Crash and Eddie started hitting each other, a huge, fat green creature jump out of the lake. Almost hurting them, Y/N jump grabbing them both before landing in the water.

Y/n, Crash and Eddie ran towards Ellie trying to wake her up but she played dead to survive. "Ellie, get up. If you play dead, you'll be dead." Eddie screams "look at me" she grab her eye lids and started hitting her eye, waking Ellie up, Crash and Eddie jump on her back as Ellie started to run.

Y/N POV

I look around and saw Diego clawing to a ice patch, not moving "Diego!!" He froze as Sid swam up, seeing the huge Dino fish coming up Sid started to screaming Diego's name as well, I jump on Diego and put my paw out to Sid who instantly grab it, I help him up on Diego's back. We both saw the Dino fish swim up to us

"Diego you gotta run now!" I gasp as the Dino fish got closer, Sid gasp turning around and bit his tail. Making him roar, it was a swift but Diego quickly jump off the ice, running with me on his back. I put my claws in his back as he ran off on each ice block and landed safely. I turn to see the Dino fish biting into the ice land and quickly left, I tremble.

Hearing Diego chuckle "can you get your claws off of me" I nod and jump down from him "sorry" I look down sadly, my ears going backwards and dripping them down. Diego was panting, Sid fell down and planted his face on the ground, I went under Diego's body.

Trembling, Diego sat in front of me "I'm sorry, I froze up" "it's okay.... I tried to help but I couldn't" Diego tussles my fur on top of my head and I tremble as I look at the water "that thing is ugly" "kids are extremely honest" Sid says, I chuckle and walk away. Seeing Ellie saying something offensive to Manny as she walk away, he looked shocked

I walk up and look up at Ellie as she stop "Maybe mammoths are going extinct because they put themselves in danger to all. Maybe you should run away more." Manny seem even more offensive as she walk away, I felt bad due cause she was a mammoth but didn't think so.... I think? Meh.

I walk beside her "so Y/N... is Diego treating you nicely" Eddie ask, glaring at him with the corner of his eye. I nod "yeah, he's really sweet. I wonder if he'd adopt me or manny..."

I walk up ahead, Eddie and Crash stop, I think I hurt their feelings but it wasn't my fault..... I actually like them.

> time skip <

It was night time, Manny and Ellie went out for a walk while I was warming up by the fire. I start to purr as the fire heated up my fur, Diego walked over "so... your purring?"
"Don't you?" "Nope... I'm tough, I'm a predator. I don't purr" "you don't have to be soft to not be a predator"

I stretch, seeing Manny come up, I got up. Diego look up at Manny "so... how did it go?" "Not bad." Manny's voice was a bit squeaky "what-" I was about to say something but Ellie came through, storming through the camp She stepped in a small puddle and made the fire go out.

"Okay, let's go. We traveled with you all day, now you're coming with us at night." I got up and follow Ellie.

"But we can't see at night" "then enjoy the flood" Ellie snapped at Manny

"I can't even look at him!" "Pervert!" Eddie and Crash snap at Manny as well, I was confused so I look back at him then crash, Crash makes the "I'm watching you" gesture.

A hour past

After an hour of us walking, I went to walk beside Diego and Sid, as Sid walk something hit him in the 'no no' area. Crash jumped out of nowhere "Watch out, there's a stump."

"Not anymore." I gagged and walk closer to Diego away from Sid "ew..." I walk ahead of them, and put my nose up in the air, a bit mad about what happen between Manny and Ellie, I found out what happen between them. So I was mad off about it.

I walk away even farther, keeping away from both parties. I don't wanna be in this drama

"Hey y/n" Diego came up "so after this... do you wanna be apart of our herd?" "Diego, I'm not even sure, I can't choose between Ellie and Manny..."

I look down as I walk, Diego stop me by going in front of me and smile " I understand, I had to choose between my own kind and this herd... your not choosing honestly... they'll forgive each other. Come on" he walk away and I followed behind him. Smiling, I chuckle knowing he may be right.

I heard screaming and ran up, falling behind Crash and Eddie "aaahhh!!!"

"Y/N!!" Manny and Diego screamed.
-

Everyone kept moving as the cliff broke apart, Diego at the edge about to fall off "STOP MOVING!" Diego screamed, everyone froze where they were. Ellie and Manny on top of the broken cliff, trying not to touch each other.

"Manny, Ellie. Lock trunks." Diego yelled but they were stubborn, "NOW!!!" Y/N roared. Making even Diego shook from her small body making such a loud word come out mighty.

"Crash, Eddie. Grab on to that ledge." Diego command, Eddie look up at him in a joking manner "Funny. Now what's your real plan?" "NOW!"

As everything came down to what was done ( I'm lazy, so pardon me. Lol )

Manny apologize to Ellie, forgiving him. Everyone jump to a safe part, Diego almost missing it but Ellie and Manny grab both of Diegos arms, they stood their for a minute as Y/N came to the side of him "your alive!!" "Yes I am"

"I guess we finally did something right together." Ellie says, looking at manny with her blue eyes. He smiled back at her "Hey, don't mind me. Just hanging off the edge of a cliff here." Diego shrug, making Y/N laugh.