The end

Y/N was 15 years old, she was jumping from tree to tree. She jump down giggling "morning daddy" saying to Manny and hugged his trunk "hey, getting ready for the wedding" "yep, I can't believe you and mommy is getting married"

After a few minutes

Y/N put earrings in her ear and walked out, smiling. She jump down as the wedding was getting ready.

Y/N POV

I walk down the aisle with a rose in my mouth

Following with Crash and Eddie, I walk past Sid

Following with Crash and Eddie, I walk past Sid. I sat down next to Diego, I was only a inch or two taller now, being only 10 inches tall when I stand on my back paws (feet). I was happy, seeing Ellie walk down. She stop at me, placing my rose behind my ear and continue to walk, I lean against Diego "I'm happy uncle Diego... mommy and daddy is getting married" "I know"

The wedding started and I watch them wrap their trunks together but Diego covered my eyes with his paw, I growled and glared at Diego "kid, you'll understand when your older" I sighed, gripping my tail tightly.
-

The wedding ended, after the wedding, years past and Y/N was being taught how to be a cat by Diego, at 17... something big happen, with Sid finding 3 eggs from under ground.