Chapter 4.

Authors note- This is a picture of Mikey and Gerards house. Also I thought this entire chapter deleted and I had to restore it and I almost gave up lol. Please comment if you like this chapter! :)

****************************

Last period was Math class, quite literally the worst subject to ever exist. How the fuck did we go from living in caves and riding buffalo to creating math?

I wasnt sure that was actually historically accurate, riding buffalo. But it seemed like it.

I had chosen a seat again closest to the door. Mrs. Duncan was on about some sort of homework we were supposed to do over the summer and berating everyone for not doing it. Her fault for expecting 16 year olds to do matth during summer.

A loud snore to my left startled me, I whipped my head to the left to see Mikey absolutely knocked out, drool dripping onto his hand and down onto the arm that was propping his head up.

The shrill sound of he last bell stung my ears, cutting off Mrs. Duncan's spiel. I looked over at Mikey eagerly waiting to leave but to my suprise he was still fast asleep.

"Mikey....hey, Mikey" I leaned across the aisle and whisper yelled at him as kids started to exit the classroom.

A few seconds of silence followd by a loud snore. Ugh.

"You should just shove his arm over, let his head hit the desk."

I turned aroound to see Bob sat right behind me. I had been so eager to get out of school i hadn't even noticed Bob sat behind me.

"What the fuck? That's mean, I'm not doing t-"

As the last word was leaving my mouth Bobs hand struck out and slammed into Mikey's, sure enough causing his head to hit the table.

SLAP.

"Aaaah!" Mikey angrily jerked his head off the table and quickly wiped his drool off with the back of his hand, before spinning around to look at me.

"What the fuck Frank???"

"What the fuck Frank" Bob mimicked in a high pitched almost feminine voice.

Mikey and I turned to look at him as a shit eating grin plastered across his face, realization fell over Mikeys.

"My bad Mikey!" Absolutely no sympathy in his voice.

Bob then pushed past our seats and down the aisle laughing the whole way.

I looked at sympathetically. "I'm sorry Mikey, I tried to stop it."

"I believe you." A sad little side smile lifted up his face. "-ready to go to my place?"

"Yeah, for sure." We picked up our stuff and headed out of the classroom, we started towards the entrance of the school, spotting Ray's fro above the masses of students clearing out.

"Ray!" I called out to get his attention.

Ray spun around and waved us over with a grin. We walked up to him and all exited the building together, squishing past others to get through the doors.

"So who's driving us? Is Matt taking us?" I asked once we were out and walking towards the parking lot. I squinted my eyes from the sun and scanned the area looking for him since Matt was 17 the only one with a car.

"No Matt isnt coming." Ray continued, "Gerard's driving us."

"He's WHAT?" I choked out in shock. "You said he wasn't coming!"

Mikey eyed me weird. "Yeah. Don't worry though you don't need to talk to him. He's not COMING. He will go straight up to his room, he just has a car so he drove us to school. He can't just walk home Frank."