The Terrible Androids Arrival!

*Third Person*

~ 2 Months later ~

The two teens from the future arrived back in the past as their time machine landing. The lid opened and Go-Go flies out clearly unhappy, but still waits for her companion Trunks. The boy flies out of the ship next and presses a button making it turn into a capsule catching it and puts it away. Before flouting down to Go-go and speaks out, "Go-Go..."

"We have to go Trunks! We will talk out it later!" She entraps him with a glare as she takes off at full speed towards the power levels.

He sigh taking off right after her trying to catch up calling out, "Come on Go-Go! You know she was just thinking about the safety of our world and you!"

She don't answer Trunks keeping her focus on the sky in front of her, before he opened his mouth to speak again. Only for Go-Go snapped, "We'll talk about it later... We have a bigger things to worry about."

Trunks only nodded as if agreeing with her. They continued to fly at full speed in the sky heading in the direction of the power levels. They flew over West City both teens stopped looking at the destroyed town before Trunks spoke up, "We arrived to late Go-go. There is no sigh on Goku-san, the others, or the artificial humans. This island is a wreck... What on Earth could've happened"

"I can see that Trunks. It's not really surprising they do destroy island and city in a blink." Go-Go answered or more asked him looking at him.

"I meant with the others here! I knew we should have come back further in the time machine!" Trunks yelled upset.

"But we barely had enough fuel to get ourselves back home. Trunks. So we may just off by a little bit." Go-go tried to reassure him as her face became gentle.

Before the two's head snapped to the east making Trunks shout, "A ki! I sense a ki in battle! That's it! They must've moved the fight to a new location!!"

"Well lets go!" Go-Go yelled out taking off at full speeding in that direction before Trunks followed after her.

The two few over a ship with out noticing it. Only for Go-Go to quickly change and land all of a sudden surprising her companion. "What is it? Go-go! There further away." Trunks asked her in curiosity looking around at all the rubble.

Without answering Go-Go walked over to a creature her face coved by her hair and picking up a strange head asking, "Something is wrong Trunks... Very wrong..."

"What are you talking about?" He asked her finally looking at her orange back.

Before the teen girl turned around radially and strange blowen up head with wires coming from the top and bottom of it. Before looking into his eyes, "This isn't one of the androids... We're facing the unknown..."

He look down before his face turned pale matching hers. There eyes meeting each others again as if trying to understand it. Both of them at once looked back down at the head in her hands. Only for an explosion to catch their attention before Trunks speed off only to have Go-Go to throw the head down following after him.

Trunks thought as he flew in worry, "That thing was nothing like the androids that we've seen... What does this mean? Are there three of them?"

Go-Go thoughts were similar, 'If their are different androids... Then? What happened to Otto-san? I have a bad feeling about this...'

Trunks stopped after finally arriving were the z warriors had been fighting. Making piccolo call out, "Trunks is here...? Did she not..."

Only to stop after Go-Go appeared next to him. Vegeta laughed calling out, "Ha, ha.. That's a girls name!"