Another new Android!? A new threat appears!

The Z warriors stand at the entrance of the Gero's lab as Vegeta and Trunks approach them. Piccolo had his hand pointed at the door. Vegeta yells out angrily, "If you destroy the cyborgs, I'll kill you!"

"Mr. Vegeta! Please you really don't want to fight them... It would be suicidal to even try..." Go-Go told him calmly confidently locks eyes with Vegeta. Even with Trunks getting between them shaking his head at her who didn't move.

Vegeta glared back at the girl clearly angered and seemly unwilling to brake the eye contact. Just as the doctors clearly panicked voice could be heard from other side of the door Piccolo as about to blast open, "17, stop this stupid joke and kill the enemy on the other side of the door!!"

Go-Go was the first to break contact turning to door as Trunks yelled clearly upset, "Curse it all! We were to late...!!"

Vegeta pulsed both teen warriors out of his way getting ready to send a blast at the door yelling with a growl, "Move out of the way, you fools!!"

Trunks protest ageist his father still trying to talking him our of it, "NO!! We have to get out of here... For now!!! We can wait until Goku gets better and then..."

"Forget it!!!" Vegeta screams blasting the door.

Krillin and Piccolo who were closest blocked their bodies from the blast. It knocked the metal doors in surprising the doctor inside. He stared the the group that had followed him as two adults a black haired male and blonde hair female stood unmoved. Both groups just started at each other as Vegeta asked future pair, "Is that them? They better be the right ones this time."

"Y-Yes...!" Trunks answered as Go-Go just slowly nodded her head in response.

Krillin asks the two to clarify, "Is that 17 and 18?"

"Don't be fooled by their appearances!" yelled at the group finally snapping out of it.

Trunks follows after her continuing, "They're terrible monsters!"

Gero quickly yells at his creations, "It's them! That's Son Goku's allies I was telling you about! Don't underestimate them, they destroyed 19! and they almost killed me!"

The dark haired android looked away from the group to the old scientist asking, "19? You made that!? You must've have used him to turn yourself into a cyborg. So what kind was he? Energy absorption type?"

"Yes." Gero answered the android.

A laugh could be heard as the blonde asked him, "If he was a new model why did you use an energy absorption type? Because he'd have too much power and be unable to control? That's why he was destroyed."

Z warrior started him shock at the scene as Krillin spoke up confused, "Unable to control?"

Gero yelled at them both trying to change the subject, "That doesn't matter now! Take care of them now!!"

"Shut you yapping. When we want to do it we will." Snapped the male android just as his compaction seemed to stare at another pod Infront of her.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!?" The old scientist screamed being furious.

Looking closer she asked, "16? This is an eternal power source type as well?"

Gero quickly looked at her in shock at her question. She continued to look at is and continued to speak, "But he looks like a different model than us. He's pretty big. I wonder how he's different."

"Stay away from him, 18!!!" Gero yelled seeming to get adapted by her snooping of the new android.

She didn't seem to be listen continuing to stare at the sleeping machine. Trunks stares completely shocked asking or more breath mumbling, "Did she say 16!!? I never heard of a 16!!"