Another time machine... What is that?!

17 nodded agreeing and spoke up, "You're right... There hardly seem to be any cars around here. We need to find some place with more humans..."

"Yeah, I want some new clothes, too." She told him without uncrossing her arms.

Krillin stared at them as her brother sighed saying, "Let's fins the nearest town."

Only for Krillin to tell after then run to the trio, "W-wait...! Hold on!"

The stopped as 18 and 16 looked at him as 17 asked, "What do you want?"

"W-What exactly is it you want?! Is it to kill Goku... Or take over the world?!" Krillin asked them with a glare.

He looked at him finally and told the small warrior, "For now, we just want to beat Son Goku. We'll think about what to do next when we get there."

"B-but why? Why go after Goku?! Dr. Gero was the one who hated him... and you killed him!" Krillin asked the adrod confused clearly not understanding.

"Gero has nothing to do with it. This is just a game. Son Goku's the strongest being on Earth, right?" 17 says with a shrug of his shoulders and asked.

Krillin looked at him confused yelling out, "A... game? Y-you're doing all this just for a game...?"

"That's why I said you don't need to tell us where he is. Finding him for ourselves is part of the game." 17 continued with a clear smile clearly amused with himself.

Krillin glared at the clenching his fist clearly becoming angry asking them, "E-even if I begged you not to...?"

"It doesn't matter. We were created to defeat So Goku." 18 tells him emotionlessly.

"You head the machine. You better go feed senzu to your friends they'll die." 17 tells him as his sister walks over and kissing his cheek clearly surprising him.

18 smiled at him telling the smaller warrior, "Later."

He rubbed his cheek as they fly off leaving him confused staring after them. Just as fast remembering his friends yelling, "Th-That's right...!!"

He jumps down to them pulling out a green pouch looking inside saying to himself, "Les-see... We had seven senzu left! We split 'em up. 2 between me, piccolo and Tienshinhan. One for Go-Go... I... I guess I better give one to Vegeta too...."

~~

After everyone had recovers and Krillin explained everything to the group. Piccolo looked at him asking confused, "What... ?! They even knew about the senzu beans?!"

"Then wh-why didn't they finish us off...?" Tien asked confused.

"They didn't feel we were worth killing. They couldn't care lass if we live or die. Small wonder.... They're incredibly strong.... Too strong.... I never imagined...." Piccolo said with a snap clearly getting angry by the information.

Vegeta seeming the growl out of frustration after listening and takes off into the sky surprising them all. Trunks look after his father in surprise and goes to move after him only for Go-Go grabs him shaking her head. Piccolo calls to him, "Stop! Don't go after him!! Leave him alone!!"

"He finally recovered his long-wounded arrogance when he became a super saiyan... And then he got his insides kicked out by, a woman. Or at least an android that looks like one. He won't be in the best mood." Piccolo tells Trunks who sighs look down.

He then said feeling bad, "I... I'm sorry... I got scared and couldn't even face them..."

"Trunks we couldn't stand a chance against them in our timeline. These one seem different" Go-Go said with a shake of her head.